Tebbit test on full view

If you can’t provide a developed view after 26 years of thinking about it, what’s the point of the thread, Barry?

It seems like you raise these issues, but when push comes to shove, have got nowt to offer except vague moaning. When pressed, you get even vaguer.

What is the problem?
What is your solution?

What the fuck are you lot banging on about?

The time passes quicker with a barney.

Guff.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

We’re very good at ignoring uncomfortable truth’s but shit hot at giving people speeding fines in this Country.

Are you more likely to get off with a warning if you pass the Tebbit test?

Barry, where do you stand on all those places serving all day full English breakfasts and all of the Irish bars in Spanish holiday resorts? Should we ban Brits from holidaying there unless they only eat tapas and drink sangria? There is a Polish (as in country and not cleaning items) section in my local supermarket. Should that be cleared out to make room for more Heinz beans and sources?

I really dont care what people, eat, drink, wear, what team they suport etc. So long as they are law abiding citizens who pay their taxes what difference does it make whether they pass Tebbit’s test or not? There are many English people who couldnt tell you who plays for the English cricket team and who couldnt give a stuff about the English football team. They probably dont know who Nelson was and when the Battle of Waterloo was. Should we kick them all out? Fortunately the days of Thatcher and Tebbit are long gone. We live in a muti cultural society and that means exactly what is says. Vive la difference!

1 Like

YES. Have you seen what happened to Albufeira?

1 Like

No but I am guessing it looks like Southend On Sea now?

Are their kids brought up Spanish, do they have an arranged marriage, do they respect the local law within the country? How do you feel about dowry, forced marriage etc? Uncomfortable truth not talked about?

You see that’s the problem we don’t actually live in multi cultural society, it’s a lie.

Is it a lie? When I was a kid the only places you could eat out locally were the chippy and the Wimpy Bar. Now we have Indians, Chinese, Spanish, Italina, French, West Indian etc etc restaurants. We have mosques. We hear eastern European languages when we walk down the High Street. The Ashford Outlet Centre is full of Frech visitors at the weekend. I could go on but you get my drift. Young people are travelling the world more than ever before and seemed to be growing up with broader minds than the 70’s mindest that still seems to linger in some. I think the only people who say that we do not live in a multi cultural society do not want us to and prentend there is some kind of problem with diversity and normal people living peacefully together.

That simply means we live in a nation with people from different parts of the World, we live seperate lives, after 5 o’clock we say goodbye and get on with our ethnic rituals that have gone on before for overs 100’s of years all over the World, you’re easily pleased if you thank that’s multiculuturism.

Is living peacefully and ignoring what is wrong in other parts of our society and not talkiing about it acually any good?

You can have that if you call that multiculturism, I want more than that crap, I want an open transparent diverse society where by we can talk and tackle any taboo, arranged marriages, FGM, domestic abuse, alcohol abuse, dowry etc atc

Multiculturism is an absolute sham and dream of the elite, it simply hasn’t worked.

Depends on what you think multiculturalism is designed for, really.

If one takes the view that success is having everybody get on with each other all the time, it cannot be seen as a success on that basis.

If, however, one adopts a more cynical view, equating success to having hapless morons point fingers at those with different passports or pigmentation while the establishment transfers vast amounts of private wealth into public hands, it has worked a fucking treat.

Thats racism and not multiculturism, many experts have said its a failed vanity project and we have simply ghettoised areas as people simpy won’t mix and they aren’t allowed to mix as their culture does not allow it, thats the truth thats not racistto say that it happens and is happening. We need to confront it not ignore it and say everything is happy and well when it plainly is shit.

You can hardly describe Trevor Philips as a man who didn’t speak plainly and he thinks it pretty much wasted, should I believe the belters on here over him?

Multiculturalism is just a word, nothing else, it doesn’t exist and its dangerous to say so as its lead us into a false sense of security,

people simpy won’t mix and they aren’t allowed to mix as their culture does not allow

On contrary, I don’t think I’ve ever seen race matters discussed on Internet, without finding that everyone involved has got many blk friends.

7 Likes

I don’t

but then I don’t have any friends any way :lou_sad:

1 Like

Jeffrey Dharma?

I wouldn’t have wanted to have dined with him.

1 Like

We really going down the serial killer route?

Thats racism and not multiculturism, many experts have said its a failed vanity project and we have simply ghettoised areas as people simpy won’t mix and they aren’t allowed to mix as their culture does not allow it, thats the truth thats not racistto say that it happens and is happening. We need to confront it not ignore it and say everything is happy and well when it plainly is shit.

So you keep saying, but you seem unable to articulate what do to next? Perhaps a humble football forum is not the appropriate place to discuss your ideas.

Would it be fair to say that you’d be more comfortable with the sort of candour I’m asking for down a pub?

Would you furtively check for people you might offend before you said it?

I don’t think we need to start killing people, Shirty.

Although if you make a strong enough case for Barry, I’d consider it an honour.

1 Like