The 100th Monkey

Smile!

It’s smiler.

1 Like

Woohoo… We have our 100th monkey!!

4 Likes

As I said, bletch and I are double dipping with admin accounts.

Fuck it though. It’s three digits. Celebrate! :laughing:

1 Like

5 Likes

Congrats Smiler…and welcome!

1 Like

I Like boobs so will my up vote negate your down vote?

1 Like

Aw, smiler! That is apposite username for ppswb frm. Here would have been my other suggestions:

the_pappening

Barry Dunechez

fiver_mountain

Frm Troll

Booblies

1 Like

Did anyone see Glasgow_Saint join up too?

99th member. Hit the crossbar there, lad!

Yeah, yeah, congrats and all that. Personally thought 92 was a bigger deal.

We now have 102 members. Taking off the two admin accounts that bletch and I have, this means our 100th official real signup is:-

unionhotel

Good chap by all accounts. Has produced great things :laughing:

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Congrats Smiler…and welcome!

Thank you Coxford_lou :slight_smile: I’ve been viewing the site for the past couple of weeks but couldn’t decide on a moniker, however I saw the opportunity for my “60 seconds of fame” (well, maybe 2) by becoming number 100 (even if it was on a technicality) and, reflecting on the last 5 years as a Saints fan, thought this one was appropriate. Plus it was a nickname given to me many years ago and felt it was a good chance to resurrect it :slight_smile:

Smiler

Even my 2 seconds of fame has been taken away from - but you can’t take the smile out of smiler! :slight_smile:

I am sorry to have robbed you of being the 100th true signup. However, you are part of an elite crack corps called the Founding Centurions. When in future, and Sotonians inevitably becomes some Bill and Ted Wyld Stallions corrector of all wrongs, and enabler of world peace, you can legitimately say “I woz there at the start”.

Now, if sir will excuse me, there’s some shit on my keyboard I need to wipe off. Quite a bit of it, actually.

OR we’re getting a bunch of people who think it’s funny to use names of various papsweb Centurions’ nemesises signing up :cool:

2 Likes

I don’t care what Pap says, you were the 100th poster fair and square, Smiler!

So what brought you here?

Yes, yes, if you include mine and bletch’s other admin accounts, which are just used for correcting stuff and admitting new members.

The Founding Centurions badge bears that in mind. It’ll only stop dispensing after it has been awarded 102 times.

Originally posted by @pap

Yes, yes, if you include mine and bletch’s other admin accounts, which are just used for correcting stuff and admitting new members.

The Founding Centurions badge bears that in mind. It’ll only stop dispensing after it has been awarded 102 times.

It’s the number that counts, not how you got there…

1 Like

Disagree, but if it makes any difference, am thinking of conferring separate badge to both posters anyway.

I don’t want hard feelings.

As far as I’m concerned, Smiler is the 100th member and Union Hotel can go to hell.

3 Likes