The 100th Monkey

I feel sorry for Block 5, stuck out there in nomansland.

2 Likes

Your opinion requires that bletch and I become two separate people when moderating. How far should we go in our respective dual personalities? Is it just a case of perhaps donning a fake moustache or would we need to have a sex change, change our names by deed poll just to fix a YouTube link?

I’d love to make you correct in the matter, Fatso, but my mod persona is just a warier version of me that is especially careful about what button he clicks. I am not sure that is different enough for a whole new personality. Crossing-the-road me is wary of cars, but he doesn’t have a separate National Insurance number or anything.

How do we make you right?

Block 5 is the true 100th poster IMO. Pap & Beltch are tru posters, should not be discounted. “Admin” however…

Both posters have got a 20 point badge waiting for them, and to be fair peeps, I did announce and explain all of that when this thread was started. I reckon the final outcome is fair. Both have permanent recognition of their status, both get the same number of points.

It’s time for a bit of celebration, not quibbling.

I played GB’s track, here’s my contribution.

Play it loud. What has been collectively achieved since we launched is harder than you think.

1 Like

Yes I feel sorry for them, but only because they are in Block 5… Good view though! I may know who this person is!

Alton Towers gave it a good go!

1 Like

2 Likes

Well, there is only so much negative drivel that can be read on the “other” place! … Especially when it’s the same people spouting it time and time again. At the moment this can be my “happy place” - at least until the silly season is over and the football starts again. Do we have any genuine ITK’ers here?

Don’t get me wrong, there was some quality stuff at the old place, especially with the match day threads, so I think this place still has some goals of its own to reach, but I am sure everyone will rise to the challenge (and hopefully I won’t get labelled a “happy clapper” lol)

keep up the good work fellow Sotonians! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Smiler

Well, there is only so much negative drivel that can be read on the “other” place! … Especially when it’s the same people spouting it time and time again. At the moment this can be my “happy place” - at least until the silly season is over and the football starts again. Do we have any genuine ITK’ers here?

Don’t get me wrong, there was some quality stuff at the old place, especially with the match day threads, so I think this place still has some goals of its own to reach, but I am sure everyone will rise to the challenge (and hopefully I won’t get labelled a “happy clapper” lol)

keep up the good work fellow Sotonians! :slight_smile:

Cheers Smiler, if sir will check this link, he will see that he has been amply awarded for his patronage.

http://www.sotonians.com/home/activity

So will that next landmark be 200, 500 or 1,000?

150?

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

Originally posted by @Smiler

Even my 2 seconds of fame has been taken away from - but you can’t take the smile out of smiler! :slight_smile:

Alton Towers gave it a good go!

Cannot believe I only got 1 up vote for this, it made me laugh! Right, time for bed!