The BIG Match (thread) :The mighty free scoring Saints (prefer demons) vs Raspy Sean's Clarets

We could have 5 strikers up front and it wouldn’t make a difference.

Sending you a virtual hug Fatso. … I’ve thrown in a shoulder pat on the house.

2 Likes

I’m turning off now.

Look forward to hearing about how we win in injury time…

:lou_sad:

Fucking shit that, fucking shit, as I said we’ll struggle this season and the board and managers are to blame, we don’t have a good enough side and selling your best players who use the club as a stepping stone is pointless as we can’t break into the top 6/7 so why try it? Just buy established players ala West Brom and be fucing honest about it.

Dont let Dyche out of the stadium till he signs the Chinese checkers.

Adverage players playing as a team who follow instructions. Right subs at the right time. A manager in control

2 Likes

You’re a fucking idiot :lou_angry:

1 Like

I do hope we’ve got some decent strikers lined up for the January sales.

I don’t need this right now.

1 Like

We’re down to 13th, at least we can’t go any lower this weekend.

Bin dippers up next, after the international break.

Being positive…

3 Likes

Easiest £120 from a £20 bet that.

3 Likes

Couldn’t have put this better myself

I’m not for calling for managers to be sacked and I don’t see what a new manager can do with our players but, FFS…

1 Like

It’s just a game. It doesn’t matter in the great scheme of things.

6 Likes

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WE’RE FUCKING SHIT!

6 Likes

Just when things are not good you really need a miserable fucker to come along and make things worse.

Well that was awful. Tadic, Redmond an absolute waste of space as per usual. Our best hope of a goal is at set pieces and corners, JWP will always give us a chance with his delivery as shown last week. So what do we do? Drop him, leave him on the bench and bring him on with a minute to go. Absolutely clueless from the manager. Forster at fault again for the goal, his reaction seemed to be in slow motion. Redmond lasted the full 90 as well, fucking joke management. We could still be out there playing at 8 - o clock tonight and we wouldn’t score.

BTW, Sky sports net, foreign commentary but superb picture.

I agree with this, it used to be everything when I was younger, used to seem like the end of the world. Now I enjoy it (or not) for what it is. A game of football.

I’m now opting out of football. I shan’t be watching any nor contributing to any football related threads. This will make me happier and free me up for more Brexit posts, which are more entertaining and interesting than any of the shit that Saints serve up.

2 Likes

I also agree with this.