The BIG Match (thread) :The mighty free scoring Saints (prefer demons) vs Raspy Sean's Clarets

Burnley are a solid side, was never going to be easy. Oh and we are pants at home.

Captain Les football genius.

I agree and its fucking shit.

Sell, sell, sell and one big shop window, I’ll genuinely lagh if we go down as the cunts at the top will lose millions and we may fucking score and win the Championship.

I disagree with this.

Well there is a surprise…

An away day masterclass from Dyche.

Thought we looked pretty good in the first half. Second half we never really got going.

I am now off to blow shit up.

4 Likes

Let have a positive strategy for development.

1. Lose Black and Reed.

2. Get Nigel back

3. Start building a Championship winning team

4. Front three of Ings, Voight and Austin

5. Get that Bournmouth defender who stamped Ibraanavich

6. Put Hesketh in the middle shadowed by a fit Dennis Hollwood (im sure Eastleigh will have one)

I just couldn’t find enjoyment from our team being relegated. I find it odd that anyone who is a Saints fan would.

Of course I may be alone in this.

7 Likes

Twat alert.

Is that how you spell shalln’t?

If they’re running the club into the ground and using it slely for their profit fucking right I would, we’ll be here long when they’re gone, they parasites and visitors, the sooner christmas trees and clappers see this the better our club will be, its our club not theirs, players, managers and the board are simply passing through, few make a lasting impression with the fans.

1 Like

I thought we were good in the first 60 I’m s and then then someone hit the shit button. Actually, I think that boufal, Redmond an£ tadic ran out of puff and MP didn’t react quick enough.

There is a worrying trend that every goal is being blamed on Forster. I thought Vokes header was a decent effort, so more kudos to the striker than blame on the keeperperhaps.

Finally to the fans that actually booed Forester after the goal when he got the ball, you can fuck right off you fucking entitled cunts and go and support some one else.

i shall now sign off and try and muster some bonhomie for our friends coming around this evening.

6 Likes

Have just discovered Guinness West Indies Porter

Very toothsome

Taking the edge off a pitiful performance

It’s also 6 percent so oblivion will come quicker

Chin, chin! Hic!

2 Likes

I’m sticking to my words. Well I say sticking but fashion is a fickle creature so I may jump on the retro upvoting bandwagon after a few beers.

1 Like

I’m not a great football tactician but can someone explain to me why we started the game with one man up front and then other players appear to be instructed not to pass to him. Surely that’s like starting the game with 10 men.

Now considering we were playing with 10 men I think we did very well to restrict the opposition to just one goal.

I live in hopes of a change of tactics and starting a game with 11 players.

2 Likes

Thank you. It is good to read a measured view rather than the reactive we are shit, the management are shit, sack everyone kneejerkery. We know these guys can play, we have seen the evidence. Perhaps Mo should go look at the tape of the cup final?

And he’d probably point out that if we hadn’t been pressing for a win Ibrahimovic would have been being marked properly and probably wouldn’t have scored.

He would then have played for penalties.

That was a bullshit performance. I’m no Bazza but I think we might be in trouble this season.

Too many players who aren’t buying in. Fuck the twats who booed Forster though

To top it off I’m now stuck at Soton Central due to ‘privatised incompetence’. Fortunately we have lots of beer for company.

3 Likes

We won’t go down as there are 3 worse teams than us, ask yourselves this Bazzettes

“Are the centerebacks 100% commited in the tackle and in effort?”

No.

A reason why Forster has been abject, he has no confidence in his defence and vice versa probably, now go on from there and we have a midfield that makes Ray Wilkins as good a player as he was seem like Platini, up front well where do I start, the managers substitutions ask the question of does he seriously know about football but thats another issue, we’ve no playing identity, no balance and no desire.

This is as bad a team in spirit and determination as I 've seen, where are the characters?

The scrappers?

The ones who’ll take a red for the team?

Wimps.

2 Likes

Take a red for the team? So playing with 10 men is your ideal? And what the fuck is a Bazzette?