The Champions League Final : Real Madrid versus Liverpool

I’ve got a fiver on 2-1 liverpool with salah 1st scorer at 28/1

I’ve also got a fiver on 4-2 madrid, ronaldo 1st scorer at 60/1

I’m now fully expecting it to finish 0-0

2 Likes

Running low on stocks so stuck with Bacardi 7 Coke to keep me awake.

Watching BT stream at the moment fingers crossed.

Was that a slip

of the tongue from Gerrard?

BT have given everyone with a 4k TV free UH def for the game…oh whoop de doo…now I have to watch with my specs on to make it worthwhile.

BT Football 4k coverage…with idiot taters…oh fuck off.

1 Like

Confidet start by that lot.

No doubt they’ll get murdered on the break

Dilemma for me… cant stand Real and Ronaldo and all the sychophantic shit spouted about them in media… Bayern pissed on them but the Jammy cunts scraped through…

cant stand Liverpool and their sense of entitlement and sychophantic shit spouted about them by the media… but I do actually like Klopp. Mainly because he seems to just want to play a style that apeals to me… fast furious stuff that can excite - his dortmund sude was great but sadly he went to Liverpool… twat

So on balnce Scousers for me…, even though it will mean we never hear the end of it…

I can’t get behind Beardsley. Not since his wife rejected Jesus.

1 Like

MArcelo made Milner look boring there

Spelling alert! I think you mean Miliner. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

2 Likes

Forget who is playing but what a joy these 2 games today have been - 4 teams playing footbll on the front foot looking to attaack with pace

Unlike the utter sideways snail paced dross Saints have served up under Puel & MoPe

You just hatter bring that banner up

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

2 Likes

Oh Salah Oh Salah sit down on the bench. Cruel I know.

1 Like

Oops

Game over for the scousers then

Forget the socusers, this entire region let out a deafening Noooooooooooooooooo

#worldcup

That isn’t fair at all. Salah’s had as good a season as anyone I’ve ever watched. He doesn’t deserve that. What a shame.

2 Likes

Real seem to be ‘lucky’ like that… often fall over ‘win’ free kicks… and professional foul - mold of zidane who was like that despite having the talent to not need to… Ramos knew what he was doing…

1 Like

Yeah it’s such a shame when you have your best player robbed from you halfway through something.

3 Likes

I see they’ve gone for a Scousehampton upgrade…Nivea Boy on for Salah.

Haha! Come one, surely we’re bigger than this?

3 Likes

Carvajal off too.

i make no excuses for getting emotional. I’m best part of two bottles down now.

2 Likes

Hmmm…answers on a postcard please. :lou_wink_2:

1 Like