The Champions League Final : Real Madrid versus Liverpool

Bottle of magnificent Chateau Kefraya 2012 from Lebanon - one of their best (apart from Musar of course.)

2nd Pint of Bacardi & Coke now. Worrying I may have understocked on peanuts

Totally feel for Salah, he’s been stunning this season and a complete gentleman.

His club however…

2 Likes

Lino makes right decision for wrong player good save from keeper

Mate, I woke up to find my vape had broken, so I’ve involuntarily given up nicotine today. I’d take all your peanut problems in exchange for this withdrawal. Gonna run with it though.

1 Like

Jeez… I wish hoddle would get sucked into the vortex of his own arsehole…

1 Like

tater keeps saying Nacho

I keep thinking

Image result for nacho libre

1 Like

Have a 7 or 8 or the 2004 in my cellar… very nice it is to

1 Like

Half time: 0 - 0

The game seems to be swinging in a southerly direction.

2 Likes

Glad its the high scoring game the pundits predicted…

1 Like

Living up to my name drop badge. Peter Reid was in town before we went into admin. Randomly ended on a night out with him.

He ended up buying about 8 bottles of it at a Lebeanese Restaurant I took his krew to at the Tennis Stadium. The stuff is $100 in Duty Free let alone in a noshery.

One of the world’s finest Red’s up there with Saixa

1 Like

fuck me… Linaker ‘tears from football fans everywher’>>> what the flying fuck? :lou_facepalm_2: are we all meant to be Liverpool fans now? twat

1 Like

Picked up mine for around £29 a bottle 4 or 5 years ago. Gettig very good now :wink:

1 Like

Was going to mention that vomit inducing comment. The commentary on British sports is as fucking brain dead as American.

1 Like

Yes but it is 4k vomit inducing bile.

2 Likes

Bizzarre or WHAT???

lol

Ramos clutching his face - cheating cun…

2 Likes

Mane equalises…game on.

… Twats commentating suggesting Zidane got it right selecting Benzem over Bale… obviously predicting Karius woudl make that eroor… Real really are jammy twats…

Lost my stream in the build up just saw the ball going in the net