The Chinese Have Spoken

You and Barry are wasted here. You would feel so much more at home on Fiverweb where you would be amongst friends.

Can you stop chasing people off the site, please?

Thatā€™s my job, apparently.

6 Likes

Soggy gets 5% commission for every defector :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

A question for the Chuckle Brothers (Barry and NYS) - I have been accused of having an unhealthy relationship with the Board. I have supported this club since 1966 and I have never known a period of sustained success as the one we have had under the stewardship of the Liebherrs and their various boards. This doesnā€™t seem enough for either of you and I am wondering why that is? We now have a new owner who has only been here a short time and was vetted by Kat Liebherr, yet they have already been written off as asset strippers and generally a bad thing. What I want to know is where does all this animosity come from? Kat clearly did a good job for us and the new owners may or may not continue that good work, but we wonā€™t know how that works out for a while. You write both of them off. What exactly has Kat done wrong and what is about the new ownership that has you maning the baracades before they have done anything worth getting your panties in a twist over?

Simpletons on here, he has bought it as an investment, he hasnā€™t invested in it.

I buy a house as an investment in the hope of an appreciation in value, I havenā€™t actually invested in the property but the market.

He has bought what he deems a commodity and hopes to get a return, its how he gets that return is the crux of the matter.

Weā€™ve been over this, the glass ceiling was reached, without billions thats as good as it gets, do you think from what youā€™ve seen he is going to do that?

The blank above is the space for the answer, you can leave it blank if you wish, I wonā€™t push.

Bazza - read it again as you missed the last bit obviously - I do not expect ā€˜billionsā€™ invested, and you dont need toinvest billions to have succssful seasons, you just need to get it right now and thenā€¦ most would settle for thatā€¦ you seem to arguing with yourself now. You also sound so ANGRY all the time yet you say you are laughing at us? Is this you?

Image result for Man shouts at cloud

Yes that me I have liver failure and am 85.

1 Like

Bazza, whilst on the subject of real, working class (in the blood ) fans which I am sure we all aspire to be, does that mean tatoos?

Related image

Are you Timothy from sorry?

1 Like

Or Toby Young?

1 Like

I think you may have missed the point

Tell me what your point is, without resorting to firesales and Nazi gold, and Iā€™ll tell you if Iā€™ve missed it or not because, to be honest, youā€™re being vaguer than a Politicianā€¦

Do you know what, I was ready to argue with you Baz but I really canā€™t be bothered, itā€™s just the same argument going around and around in circles. TTFN

So if you donā€™t look after your house and let it fall apart, what do you think happens to your investment? While we are at it, how many owners of football clubs do it solely for the benefit of the fans?

You maintain an investment by investing in it, are we? Abramovich, Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, these clubs have got to where they are by these people, the other big clubs are there bums success and support, weā€™re told we can grow to compete with them!

How?

Yes, Mother
Image result for bbc sorry,

I was going more for Toby Young but there we go.

Er nob arry, all of those you mention have SPENT money on their clubs in excess of what they are currently worth. They will have increased the value of their asset, but would make a loss should they sell, as an ā€˜investmentā€™, they have made a bad one. What you want seemingly, is similar from our owners, that they spend more than our annual revenue (from their own pockets) on the club irrespective of whether this leads to an increase in the value of their assetā€¦ and you suggest we are the naive ones? :lou_lol: :lou_facepalm_2:

I believe we are looking to bring some new players in. That would be investing in the ā€˜investmentā€™ would it not? Also adding to the infrastructure is adding to the investment is it not?