Originally posted by @lifeintheslowlane

…you’re just like the daughter I always _ wanted _. < Sob >

j/k

:lou_surprised:

…or indeed _ need _. :lou_lol:

3 Likes

Originally posted by @lifeintheslowlane

Originally posted by @Bucks

Better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.

:lou_sad:

The day Lou departed was terrible;
That evening Bucks went through hell.
Her absence wasn’t the problem:
The corkscrew had gone as well. :lou_sad:

(with ack. to Wendy Cope.)

5 Likes

Did Lou say if she is going to let us know as and when she bangs Cowboys? She doesn’t have to tell us every time, but she could at least update us i.e. once a week about how many Cowboys she has banged in that week, and what positions i.e. Cowgirl I spose.

6 Likes

She wouldn’t really tell if she did Bucking Bronco though would she…

1 Like

Originally posted by @pap

I don’t like this “how many sleeps” bollocks. The only people I normally see use the term are bored housewives, excited about a forthcoming Take That concert. And bletch.

It conjures a picture of an existence so bleak that sleep is the only way to advance through it, and makes me wonder whether there is a gap in the market for to-order medically induced comas.

It could also be aligned to carnal activity, that is Lou might have 1 or 2 “sleeps” over there and decide that the skill set is much better this side of the pond thereby encouraging her to hot tail it back here tout de bloody sweet OR she could find the best experience ever over there and never come back.

Of course this all assumes that @LoLouMySweet is some sort of brazen sex hungry huzzy which we know full well isn’t he case…is it?

omg Lou just sent me messge on twitters! She is going to give me +regular updates!

Not great news to start with tho :lou_sad: Seems she’s had an encounter with this bro, 6 hours at A&E RIP

Austin Texas Newspaper

An Austin man is aggressively stomping on women’s feet. Dozens of victims say they have encountered this man and they say his actions seem to be getting more violent.

The women are typically alone when the incidents occur. They’re either walking to or from a bus stop, sitting at the bus stop or on the bus itself when the man approaches them and starts stomping on their feet.

3 Likes

Ah man, can’t you picture Lou? Limping round Texas, guitar strapped to her back, foot in plaster, tears streaming down face RIP.

Originally posted by @Bearsy

Ah man, can’t you picture Lou? Limping round Texas, guitar strapped to her back, foot in plaster, tears streaming down face RIP.

I imagine the guitar would be in pieces, having been smashed over the blokes’ head.

3 Likes

I miss Lou, but god help me, I’m going to compensate for wind, distance and the vagaries of the Gulf Stream.

So far the furthest I’ve chucked one of these rocks is the end of my own back yard.

Originally posted by @BTripz

I miss the old Matchday Threads on TSW. Some good banter with nuns, muffins and lucky fag breaks!!

Great to see some semi naked nuns again but am worried about who will take over the mantel of feministist police officer now?

I probably could.

5 Likes

She had a point about the nuns - I’ve never met a hot nun, and some have beards.

I’m not convinced that the lady above is a real nun - it’s the nail varnish.

Read the previous page SOG. Its me and I will enjoy using the pepper spray although the bloody uniform does not fit.

2 Likes

<sigh> Lou has come a long way since her days as Colin the Lorry Driver.

1 Like

I know lorry drivers get up to some odd things in laybys late at night but I didn’t realise there were prizes for distance.

1 Like

I’m sorry Bucks but I don’t think you have the balls to pull the feminista bit off! Having balls yourself is the problem!

I would take Intiniki’s berates over yours, sorry

I had suspicions that Bucks lacked sincerity in this particular role.

1 Like

Bucks, are you prepared to be neutered?

Originally posted by @Intiniki

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

Great to see some semi naked nuns again but am worried about who will take over the mantel of feministist police officer now?

I probably could.

What is your position on semi naked nuns Intiniki?