The "I miss Lou - how many sleeps till she's back?" thread

Too big?

Dominant?

4 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @Bucks

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

Great to see some semi naked nuns again but am worried about who will take over the mantel of feministist police officer now?

Read the previous page SOG. Its me and I will enjoy using the pepper spray although the bloody uniform does not fit.

Too big?

Not even close to enough tunic buttons.

Personally, I don’t understand why Lou being in America precludes posting on here. They’ve got the Internet over there. We have posters that already manage to make Sotonians posts with an Atlantic Ocean to negotiate. Don’t get it. Was there something I missed?

1 Like

She’s not really gone to America. That was just a ruse to shake off all the Cunts & Stalkers on This Thread. I see her last week posting on Ugly Inside.

7 Likes

Maybe Ohio has kidnapped her and has her locked up in his cellar which has wall to wall pics of Hot Nuns, and a tape on loop of him shouting “Titties” (or was it Boobies?) :astonished:

4 Likes

Please stop, you’re turning me on…

I, too, am of this thinking but I’m just using it as an excuse to post pictures of lingerie clad nuns

1 Like

Everything I know about America is from the movies.

Right now Lou will be wrestling a bear, crawling into a dead horse, swirling down a rapids, or having an axe-fight.

None of which should preclude her from posting, ffs. :lou_angry:

6 Likes

Warned you. You are a cunt Bob. Cunt. *

Dang…the girl just done posted this on YouTube…

Awww - I have a thread!!! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Reason to not post or check this site while I’m out here (which I’ve now failed) is because whole purpose of being out here is escapism! This place is fucking heaven, I tell ya…it’s doing the job. I have a blog if anyone interested in what I’m up to, tho you’ll have to find it as don’t want to link it here and ruin anonymity! :lou_is_a_flirt:

1 Like

PS good work Bucks. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Awww - I have a thread!!! :slight_smile:

And it’s a nice one too! Which is more than can be said of the UI threads titled after me.

1 Like

Is it entitled ‘Coxford does Austin’

2 Likes

Better that than ‘Austin does Coxford’ :lou_sad:

1 Like