The January 2018 Transfer window:- speculation, rumours, dummy spitting, it's all here

Also, is there any truth to the rumour that we’re after Lamela?

Primes is playing in Marbella

Sorry, I hang me head in shame

1 Like

Oh come on, have you not seen the Arsenal -> Chelsea -> Dortmund -> Arsenal shennanigans.

And they have loads of money.

no i have tried to shut out everything Jim Wight. If I listened to him I would be worse state than i am.

I hoping from what you indicate they have screwed up as well

The Russian racists are going to have their work cut out to hate in all these different foreigners playing in their league these days.

8 mil out of pocket 2 salaries for one position to pay.

A compromise on all cash up front could still happen.

I’ off to bed so can enjoy the carnage over coffee online in the morning

Strangely, lots of football fans are pissed off today, including our own Dr Barry Gale & Alan Shearer

etc etc etc.

He’s still going this mo

rning!

Lets have a look at our own owners, they’re classy aren’t they, they keep all their financial affairs in order?

We’re run by an Ice Hockey man and another who’s legacy at Charlton is so appalling he is still reviled there.

Our manager has one of if not the worst modern day win% in our history

The players are spineless and scared to tackle, shoot and shout at each other.

And we have a tag #wemarchon

To where?

That transfer window was so so predcitable and so sad,

#we’refucked

#lackofambition

#thinksmallbesmall

Yep Barry, predictabel and sad.

6 Likes

Bump.

* sigh *

It was supposed to be Gaitan! Gay + Tan. Gettit? Haha. In full disclosure I didn’t have any ITK infos at all. I was lies about that! I’ve never even heard of him! I think that Saint or Sinner bro mentioned him and it struck me as a Funny Name.

8 Likes

No dvotes pls!!!

Oh @bearsy

2 Likes

That’s not bad, I would put it 3rd place behind Tom (m)Ince and Daley Blind. Glad we can put this to bed before i get another disciplinary at work.

8 Likes

P.S. I would have put Daley Blind 1st place because of the build up and backstory and whatnot but didn’t want to show blatant favouritism to myself, I am too humble for my own good sometimes.

4 Likes

I’ve had a letter published in Viz.

And I thought they were all made up.

Technically mine was too.

1 Like