šŸ˜  The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

Bad luck fuckers, yā€™all got me instead!

4 Likes

Really odd that he closed the thread down though Bear. Perhaps they are threatened by us lol! If there was going to be a mass exodus that would have happened long ago. They have clearly nailed the whole pay us a fiver to wade through piles of shit posts before you find one worth reading thing down perfectly!

Ah itā€™s good youā€™re back, more peeps for the think tank. What rhymes with ā€˜Guidoā€™ other than ā€˜paedoā€™ or ā€˜speedoā€™ that could fit in a good song? I also thought of ā€˜greedoā€™ but not sure a star wars reference will be a useful addition to the song.

2 Likes

Camel toe?

Fucking fuckers who donā€™t post on the proper transfer thread!

Fucking fuckers who donā€™t read the proper transfer thread!

3 Likes

He self banned himself to stop getting wound up by @barry-sanchez and to save himself from saying something heā€™d later regret.

he-eeeeeeā€™s our Guido,

another unknown gamble by Reed-o,

and weā€™re pretty sure heā€™s no paedo,

letā€™s hope he bangs in a goal or nineā€¦

1 Like

Talking of Bazza, we seem to be down by about half a dozen new transfer window related threads today.

All ok Barry?

Not for me.

Thanks though.

1 Like

freedom of speech innit :lou_wink_2:

You bottled the rhyme.

Fixed it for you.

It was more than that according to Yogi. See the thread on the other place.

Hold on, has Barry been banned from here or is he untouchable now?

I didnā€™t bottle anything Bletch, itā€™s the flow of sheā€™s electric innit. Also why would I want to sing a song about our player banging in zero goals (other than having OCD about rhyming couplets)?

3 Likes

We leave Barry on here because he helps to remind us how much better we are off here and he stops us getting complacent. We also save oursleves a fiver a year too!

1 Like

@saintbletch , can I do full disclosure on why we were so unhappy with Cherts, and why we hushed it up. Iā€™m getting dissed by him and the bedroom firm commander over on the Other Place.

Given his recent outbursts, our reasons for concealing his crimes seem a bit redundant.

Plus, @jboy wants to know.

1 Like

Who was it that left because of your conspiracy theories? Yes i have looked.

Does he think those towers in NY fell down because of a couple of Muslims(iā€™m guessing, but my money would be on you not believing that for a second)? Surely not.

Oh yeah, do tell all. Might even come back to defend himself.

Iā€™m not going into the detail, but hereā€™s the overview.

On Sotonians, we call a ban a fisting*.

And so, yes, briefly @chertsey-saint was fisted* by @pap .

Shirty said that he didnā€™t mind being fisted* by pap and that pap could fist* him every day for the rest of his life as far as he was concerned.

After a little while, once Shirty had been fisted* enough (our determination, not his), the Sotonians supreme command (pap and me at the time, now pap, RallyBoy, Goatboy and me) held a meeting to a) talk about Shirty behind his back and b) feel more important than we actually are.

After many hours of soul-searching and heated discussion and a recognition that pap had tired of fisting* Shirty, we agreed that Shirty should be invited back**.

After being back for some time, Shirty decided that he wanted to fist himself. And so it was that he left us with our good wishes and my (genuine) pleas for him to stay ringing in his ears.

Last I saw him he was trying to get fisted* on saintsweb, oh and parking a car badly.

Barry is suffered here and the membership knows to downvote his posts if they would like the people who run the forum to intervene a fist* him.

*Itā€™s a long story, and come to think of it, it might not be a called a fisting. It might actually be called a guesting. Iā€™m not sure anymore. We donā€™t do it very often. Only once I think.

**Shirty was fisted over-night and invited to come back the next morning if he agreed to moderate his posting style.

6 Likes

Nah. Thatā€™s not our style, @pap .

I think Shirty left us the second (might have been third) time with good(ish) wishes and heā€™s kept himself to himself.

Anyway, I believe that the thread is still there in the public domain. Isnā€™t it?

Also, the record should show that it was me that fisted Shirty and not the big bad pap.

2 Likes

Yeah good call. It gives people more room to speculate, and it donā€™t seem quite right to actually publish what cherts done with that poor ferret (rip)

Bygones be bygones

2 Likes

So @thecholulakid and the bottle of lube and ladies underwear had absolutely nothing to do with ā€œthe fistingā€ of Cherts?

1 Like