šŸ˜ƒ The Little Pleasures of Everyday Life

Only teasing - itā€™s a win

Iā€™d do exactly the same.

Phew.

You could always make a donation here for good karma :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Alternatively a large glass of wine and a posh sarnie is all the soul food you needā€¦

1 Like

Sorry @intiniki

Spam email from Marlboro chance to win a full on Ferrari experience at the GP in Abu Dhabi.

Click the link 3 questions about Vettel against the clock.

I know none of them so guess.

It goes to a confirm your details page I click it. Video of Vettel dialling his phone

Phone rings - UK number

Hi Phil how is Dubai? you didnā€™t do very well I say something he answers yes itā€™s me, Sebastian and heā€™s waving at me from the computer screen. Thereā€™s a speak I cant hear you bit as well!

Call lasts 3 minutes I answer a question and he says thanks for entering the competition hope to see you soon.

Finally some really clever marketing and tech for a change - bloody funny & still grinning now

Must get my hands on whatever synthesizer they use for the custom bits!

1 Like

A manager came over at about 17:08 (end of day is 17:15) with a possible visit with police. I am told that I am the next one to go out with them. There are further discussions and thankfully I am not needed. Home on time.

Mirror lens sunglasses.

The wife canā€™t see you gawping the bikini clad fitehs on the beach.

And they canā€™t see where youā€™re looking

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

Iā€™m the first one to moan at life being shit, as it often is, so how about thisā€¦

I just went to a hospital appointment.

They saw me early, I was out within minutes - it was an NHS dept run efficiently, with correct funding, for the benefit of patients.

Well done everyone!

:smile:

8 Likes

Sandwiches made from the left over Roast pork

Yum

5 Likes

With freshly cracked back pepper & sea saltā€¦

Mmmmmmm.

To sit by the pool under the shade with a cold San Miguel listen to some jazz and wait for the world to turn.

3 Likes

Continuing from the above post

Sitting by the bar / pool night has fallen music of a 70ā€™s 80ā€™s 90ā€™s is being played the beer is still flowing slowly but flowing the temperature is 28 deg C

life is pleasant :lou_lol:

1 Like

This made me smile.

6 Likes

A nice, alcohol induced fug after a lovely family Sunday lunch at Bistrot Pierre. Time for a nap :lou_wink:

Fuck it. The kids are bickering. Time to put on some Beethoven to drown them out. Symphony 5 should do the trickā€¦

5 Likes

Yeah! Turn up the bass on the second movement. ā€¦magic :lou_lol:

1 Like

Coming back home from training the newbie Golf volunteers to find the wife curled up on the sofa with a large dent in a bottle of Scotch and all teary eyed over some dumb romantic movieā€¦

And reminding her we have a 4:30am wake up call before a 12 hour day running a global Women in Sport event with Royalty in attendance tomorrowā€¦

#hungover

#stinkingofbooze

Wife wins competition on Thursday. 1 night in beach hotel in Abu Dhabi midweek. We NEVER go there let alone midweek.

We get called up on Friday to help at 2 day conference in? Yeah Abu Dhabi.

Saves us 2 x 1.5 hour commutes & a 4:30 start tomorrow.

We check in. Room upgrade. Hotel is home to great local Irish Pub chain McGettigans. Itā€™ Happy Hour Ā£4.80 A pint. The daily special is bbq Pork Ribs.

Heaven.

1 Like

You can really, really go off of some peopleā€¦