šŸ»šŸ· The Map of šŸ‡²šŸ‡· Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Oh dear, in the doghouse AG? Do what i used to do when i came home pissed in the early hours, falling up the stairs waking the better half up. At the top of your voice say," fuck me, i am so fucking horny, i am fucking rampant". She will lay there with her eyes screwed tightly shut, fake snoring, the works. You wonā€™t get a peep out of her i guarantee, works every time. Hope this helps.

7 Likes

God knows what town was like last night. Was in the dancing man at lunchtime and people were getting stuck into pints of 7% beer.

Is christmas over yet?

Jeezā€¦ who has shat in my mouth? I need to go back to bed and curl upā€¦instead my punishent for the 330am awakening of Mrs AG and juvenile unit is the hell of Tescoā€¦ There are a blur of peopleā€¦ I am sure they are buying things they have ever seen or eaten before because its thereā€¦ all the while my head is close to explosionā€¦the noise is a pain like nothing else, and a may yet expel high quantities of bile over the meat counter. Life is shit today

4 Likes

Sadly this advice came too late, but is appreciated. Isuspect however, that such claims of lustful intent, and accompanying bravado of exceptional performance will have been rebuffed with the the humiliating factual repost that ā€˜ā€˜hahahahaha - in that state? Will be like a making a jelly with no Gelatinā€¦ trying to stiffen the egg whites without a whiskā€¦ so fuck off you drunken arseā€™ā€™

6 Likes

Cunts

We are, Bletch, we are.

You are cunt, you are.

Ok. Who gave him booze again??

3 Likes

I think it may simply have been an overly large slice of Christmas cake.

5 Likes

I told you bletch, one at a time.

7 Likes

Oddly enough I remember sending ā€œcuntsā€ but not this one.

Started thinking someone had stolen my phone as random camera pictures had appeared on it - bras and cleavages, but it was the girls from work who tricked me into unlocking my phone with my thumb print.

Then I realised that they wouldnā€™t know how to quote on here and they also wouldnā€™t know just how enormous a cunt you actually are.

Must have been me

Thereā€™s a life lesson; donā€™t mix your chocolate liqueurs.

4 Likes

Time to invoke Rule 1

1 Like

Gonna miss this nectar

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure that my boss and a colleague (whose husband is a member here) would like their boobs on the internet.

I do have a hairy chest shot (random male in the pub) which I will post later and will *show you the clevage shots when weā€™re next at the pub together. Iā€™ll even let you take the phone to the loo.

*For a small fee.

2 Likes

How much are you offering?

1 Like

1 Like

Asked my boss for permission to post a shot of her bra and boobs publicly so that random internet losers could masturbate to it, but she saidā€¦

Fuck off Danny, not funny. Itā€™s a good pic tho lol xx

I tried @btripz .

1 Like

On the other hand, they have both met me. Not for long, admittedly, but then how long would it take? Normally it only takes seconds of acquaintance. I think the ability to quote on here is the clincher.

1 Like

Best pic of bletch ever.

Now you know why heā€™s not on Facebook.

4 Likes