🍻🍷 The Map of 🇲🇷 Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

True, they have both met you. I remember the boss asking the next day “who was that complete cunt you play football with?”

I asked her if she could narrow it down a bit.

She said the complete cunt with the dayglo shoes, speaking Russian and talking about obscure prog rock bands.

Oh, that’s Dave, I said.

It was the quoting after all.

1 Like

Alas mine is mangey grey nowadays.

1 Like

And your chest hair?

1 Like

lol! View that on a phone and it looks like a monkey being born.

2 Likes

I should downvote you for that. For shame.

I thought you said she wouldn’t let you post her picture…have you no shame.

Cunt!

2 Likes

That pic is making me feel quite unwell, it almost put me off my mid-afternoon special alone time.

5 Likes

This thread is becoming very niche / borderline"male interest"

:lou_is_a_flirt:

That pic doesn’t interest me. Feel a bit queasy. Reminds me of a time a Uruguayan guy asked me to wax his back. Ughhh. There was blood.

Anyway back on topic I am slightly pickled waiting for a takeaway. I may be slightly pickled for all of this weekend.

My other half is pickled as he rang the local Turkish takeaway asking for popadums. He thought it was the local Inidan takeaway. I’ve had quite a giggle over that conversation. I am now going to have to make future orders.

2 Likes

Mr popadomapolos.

that’s more Greek, isn’t it?

3 Likes

Go Cypriot - can’t tell if they’re Turkish or Greek.

WTF has happened to my thread? Bletches Hairy Moobs -not sure whether that is bile or semi arousal :lou_is_a_flirt:

1 Like

Bile.

1 Like

So what the fuck just happened

why have I got a banging head

why has a gorilla shat in my mouth

why is the ayatollah not talking to me

why

1 Like

Knowing your past history one of two things or, more likely, a combination of the two :-

Beer or red wine

1 Like

I remember this thread. Goodbye old friend.

1 Like

I am currently working my way through a nice wolf Blass Shiraz Cabernet with another 4 bottles in reserve and am sat in front of MOTD in the hope of seeing Van Dijk put in a Lovrenesque performance.

I’m on my special offer famous grouse. I was intending to drink lots of it and then have a nice sleep in before a big day/night on the town tomorrow…but Mrs Fatso has brilliantly organised for a builder to come at 8.30am tomorrow. I did question the wisdom of this time and she said it meant the builder could get lots done and i could also do something purposeful before going out. Shes always thinking of others.

2 Likes

Well Saturday Afternoon and I find the cans of Guiness are 6.8% so yep posssibly going to miss the match again