🍻🍷 The Map of 🇲🇷 Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Bottled Air for me tonight (Air is Bahasa(Malaysian) for water)

Quiet one for me. It’s been a long week topped off with getting flashed by a speed camera this morning :lou_angry:

Just tucking in to a drop of this though:

61 Deep for me tonight, and a lot of it, however at 3.8% it’s not the strongest.

Saying that @saintbletch would have fallen over after 1/2 point of it…

1 Like

and a half pint of it as well tbf BBB

:wink:

2 Likes

The news I had was new news to me, having read it as new news to me that was posted as news which may have been fake news but is now old news to all who have read it yet will still be new news or fake new news (so no real news) to any new readers of the news.

1 Like

The news is that is in the wrong thread.

Unless you are still drunk from Friday night when it would be deemed acceptable :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Indeed it is - well spotted!

Grumble groan.

Samoan Fog Cutters have shrunk by about 5%

Samoan Fog Cutters?

What sort of fiendish device are they then?

Watching young Indian lads expertly belting out Country & Western songs at Karaoke night.

A surreal way to forget about Saints being 5mil short on a deadline day deals.

Made me dig out my best Mumford Sisters tune.

Booze is helping tbh

Almost as epic as a Discovery episode.

Trader Vics specials Rum based I think

Ffs guys it’s me bumping this one yet again…jeez :lou_facepalm_2:

You’d think I’m the only one to find alcohol…

ok. Chutters please cast me as the resident alki in the new production - slurred speaking part please…

1 Like

It’s not through choice as mentioned before the only bottle of alleged Vodka onboard (may have been swapped with methanol already) is locked in the boss’s safe.

1 Like

Westerhall muthafuckas

1 Like

I suggest you watch Ray Milland’s classic film The Lost Weekend and base your performance on that. Or maybe Steve Buscemi in Trees Lounge if you want to go a bit more edgy.

Me, I can’t claim proper picklement, but a G&T or two and a few glasses of red wine have had a pleasant effect. Not on call this week… :lou_smiley:

2 Likes

Upvote for the Trees Lounge reference. Smart film.

2 Likes

But inadvertently raising the IQ of the site membership exponentially

ME. too pissed to type. laterz

2 Likes

Ha, me getting points in for the Night Owl trophy in the next awards…

Taxi service to Heathrow in a bit.

Yes well if its points we are going for @cobham-saint I am way ahead of you its 10:00 AM or 02:00 am your time here.

So I get points for the normal day :lou_lol:

1 Like