🍻🍷 The Map of 🇲🇷 Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

As Beltch would say

Cunt. :wink:

3 Likes

Pain.

1 Like

You are th only one sober enough to remember this thread.

Pain

1 Like

If you can’t hold your alcohol then you shouldn’t drink.

The problem is I held too much too well.

Pain

No sympathy.

Know your limits.

I SAID KNOW YOUR LIMITS !

Not funny

Pain

2 Likes

It’s that day again

Bumped specially for Bletch who seems to be in the pub already…

Nope. Just had one at lunchtime.

On a train with Mrs Bletch going to London to see a gig .

Will be drinking cider on the train though so anything could happen .

Lookout for a “cunts” by Waterloo.

2 Likes

Bottle of Rioja

Couple of pints Bacardi & Coke

Pacific Rim & Evolution on TV

All packed ready for a 2am UK time alarm for my flight to SMS and Destiny at work

Oh and some golf shit

2 Likes

Looks like I got out of Dodge in time.

On train home From w/loo getting closer to a couple of bottles of West Indies Porter and then anything vaguely alcoholic we have in the house.

3 Likes

So, tonight’s main event is the Ayatollahs arse ripper curry washed down with my Bro’s home brew. I shall not be straying far from the bog tomorrow.

3 Likes

As I have to be taxi service for Mrs G this evening I will only be able to squeeze in a gin and tonic or two later.

:lou_angry:

I’m already drinking Besos de Oro which is Brandy and Horchata (a bit like Baileys). I think I prefer Baileys Almande but as I drank all of that pretty swiftly after christmas I’ll make do with this.

2 Likes

Moist wipes in the fridge.

Trust me on this…

1 Like

I’ve managed to crack 2 ribs . I’d like to say it was defending myself against muggers but sadly I just tripped over carrying too much up the stairs. I fell on my bag of shopping ffs. The pain is really painful :slight_frown:

4 Likes

It’s a bitch! I’ve broken ribs a couple of times (fucking Sunday morning football!).

Rest up SB!

2 Likes

I am getting very pickled because I am celebrating becoming engaged to Mrs (to be) Bucks. The night is young :cool:

13 Likes

Hey Bucks! congrats! How did you pop the question?

1 Like

Hearty congratters old chap, and to Mrs (to be) Bucks.

2 Likes