🍻🍷 The Map of 🇲🇷 Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Congrats to you both!

The first Sotonians wedding!

We better all get invites!

6 Likes

On bended knee in the local pub. No drama!

5 Likes

Congratulations, please DHL the invite as Philippine Post is notorious for not arriving.

3 Likes

I assume you will be changing your name to @saintbristol in honour of @areloa-grandee

2 Likes

Fuck shit!!

Get well soon!!

Am off to bed g’ite…!

Spanner! Heal fast @saintbristol

1 Like

But she seemed such a sensible woman when I last spoke to her. 2 questions:

1: Where have you put the real Mrs Bucks

&

Where / when can we all have a “hen night” without you (obvs) :smiley:

1 Like

Should be on the need a wee thread tbf…

So you fell over pissed and tried to style it out eh?

2 Likes

A truly expensive night out

5 Likes

I hope someone has told @coxford_lou , she’s going to be distraught.

Congrats Dicky B!

1 Like

Congratulations to those engaged and commiserations to those injured and in pain. There’s probably a Venn diagram in there somewhere.

2 Likes

Flight was delayed an hour then took an hour before my bags came off.

Got given some weird Vauxhall Mocha diesel automatic at car rental but made it to the chippy in Salisbury before it shut then to the pub for 6X

Where a band was setting up. Oh krap we thought…

Some old bloke with his grandad as sound engineer…

Who then belted out a set of classic Funk from the 70s.

Which made us stay and have more 6X

Which when added to the jet lag meant I was up to the loo all night and awake since 3am.

Bleagh

Visiting Mum & Sister this morning then putting on every layer of clothing I packed for footie. After a lot more 6X and maybe a Doombar or two

3 Likes

I’m a bit groggy

6 o’clock Friday, i’ve gone back 3 pages to find this and yes, i’m well on the way.

But, where the fuck is @cobham-saint

Edit: Cob’s name has come up yellow. He must be away.

Does that mean @pap stalks all the members, not just SWDP? I’m cooking and drinking, feel free to pop in. Do you want me to open the door, or do you already know where the spare key is?

4 Likes

Hic!..heeeeeerrrres Cobham!

See new thread on new eateries.

I have the meat sweats and am wankered.

Laters…

3 Likes

Off to Lemoni (greek place) with Mrs G, Kid Goat and the Mother-in-Law this evening.

I’m driving so will be attacking the rum when I get back.

2 Likes

SWDP is a circumcision obsessed weirdo that decided to join a forum so that he could stalk his former schoolmates anonymously.

My stalking career involved discussing it with my school friends, who all thought it was fucking weird, and visiting someone’s LinkedIn page. We don’t know for sure that he was SWDP, but he’s not posted since.

It’s a shame he’s not still on the site. Given my budding career as a stalker, he’d be the ideal person to learn from.

1 Like

Enjoy. Good Greek places are a very nice night out(not done one without drinking, admittedly).

Will be trying some Plantation pineapple later. Do you know(i think you have mentioned it) and if so, neat or mixer?

Neat. I might have a go on my bottle later too.

1 Like