🍻🍷 The Map of 🇲🇷 Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Pool league night last night, last game of the season, fair to say I had a few and then a few more.

Luckily I was on the Ringwood best and not the 49er, which is my normal league night fare, head is a little wooly this morning.

Off for a Pilates lesson in Chandlers Ford.

Had a curry and beer last night at The Coriander Lounge which wasn’t a good idea.

I wouldn’t want to be on the mat behind me today.

And then we’re walking to Romsey for more beer and curry!

Cunts (just in case).

1 Like

Not feeling it today

Some fucking bastard has given me the squirts.

I am on a ten foot tether to the porcelin.

2 Likes

Someone at work was given a bottle of Chocolate wine, they didn’t want it, I have vounteered to take it off of their hands.

I will relay the experience tonight/tomorrow…

Whoever made that wine, whoever bought it and whoever took it for free should be severely slapped around the face for being cunts.

1 Like

Ffs

Chocolate VODKA. Not farking wine

I am as dubious as you but, in the interests of scientific research, I am willing to sacrifice myself for the good of others…

4 Likes

I love you @fatso but sometimes you overstep the mark…the work colleague who gave it to me is a lovely lady and you dishonour her!!!

You have forgotten the face of your father.

I is as promised earlier in the cricket thread but I have found a bottle of 10 year Cruz Port to keep me amused so will be worse later

Found a chocolate & banana flavoured Ale at our local beerex some years back.

No.

Just no.

No matter how nice the lady was

I’ve had a 7% chocolate stout before, that was very, very, very nice…so much so that I don’t remember drinking a lot of it…

Fuck it cunts

who won the motor racing

So having managed to retain lunch and dinner without having to run for the bog, I have taken the sensible decision to maintain my body’s equilibrium and have a glass of groot constantia pinotage. This is a serious drop and you should all sell your children to get some.

2 Likes

No review.

We tried to warn him.

RIP Tripsy

I have resigned from my job this week… the burden of corporate whoredom has been lifted so today I intend to get bletched/cunted

7 Likes

Congratulations Chutters.

Thnaks CB… will be taking the risky option on joining a small start up with opportunity to influence the its culture and growth strategy… ethical and humanistic. I am liberated but shitting it :lou_surprised: :lou_lol: So half way to a Bletch

7 Likes

Small business can be the most rewarding and most frustrating places to work. Don’t try to be too corporate but embrace some of the enevitable anarchy that will ensue. Whatever you do, it will be a blast

So, no problem with the concept, however the execution severely lacked…

Smelt like whiskey liquers and the red wine they chose had no body whatsoever. I’m sure that had it been a fuller red it would have been better.

Couple that with a sinking headache after only half a bottle and you can guess what I did with the rest of it this morning…

1 Like

Drank it with a couple of rounds of toast to take the edge off and line the stomache for the rest of Saturdays activities of course?

NO?

3 Likes