šŸ»šŸ· The Map of šŸ‡²šŸ‡· Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Went up my local at 4 oclock to meet an old mate who has been working in France for a year. About a dozen of us waiting for him, he was due at 5-o clock, turned up at 7-30 by which time everybody was wankered. To make matters worse somebody slipped a spliff in my hand in the beer garden, i took the decision that it would have been rude not to have a little go. Oh dear! A very interesting walk home down the lane. But it doesnā€™t make me a bad personā€¦

8 Likes

Table of chicks next to us.

1 of them has a cocktail umbrella and a straw in her beer.

The world is very strange

1 Like

Down time before tomorrow. 'Er in has gone out so Tyke and I did Fajitas with a bit of extra chilli (nice and boys stylie ) followed by 30 mins of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon which finally gave way to The Force Awakens. Heā€™s now in bed and Iā€™m onto Ghost Ship number 7 with Godfather part 2 on the vid. Whatā€™s not to like. Happy days. :beers:

5 Likes

Whereā€™s the beer or were you quoting Chinese ale / pirate beer names?

:lou_wink_2:

:lou_lol:

Adnams Ghost Ship ā€¦ youā€™ve got to try it Cobs. Like it was milked from an angel ā€¦

Beers and Straws

I havenā€™t seen that since party sevens disapeared. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Adnams Broadside is also worth a go :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

We won, so iā€™ve opened a Domus Aurea to celebrate and my daughter isnā€™t here, so itā€™s all mine :lou_smiley:

1 Like

I am reduced to drinking Budvarā€¦no other booze in the house apart from a job lot of Krappelberg cider bought for Young Adult

You have no shops in Cobham?

We won, treat yourself. If you can find a bottle of above mentioned wine, even better.

1 Like

The clue was in the word ā€œdrinkingā€ @saint-or-sinner ā€¦canā€™t driveā€¦hic!!

shop too far to walk to (in the rain) & the family are all off out doing stuff, so lager it isā€¦

1 Like

I had too many beers watching the game.

Then the vodka bar.

Then Mrs D_P expected me to do family stuff.

Got my revenge by finding my a way to get her to tell the waitress in the last bar that her bum looked smoking hot in shiny Jeggings.

I have however been sent back to the airbnb with orders to sleep on the doormat.

3 points who cares

Happy International Sauvignon Blanc day!!

2 Likes

G and T to celebrate jet washing the patio.

Chores done for the weekend :lou_lol:

3 Likes

Should have had the G & T first, then pressure hosed it with your piss. Mix business with pleasure.

4 Likes

Iā€™m saving myself tonight for a Saturday Leo Sayer at the Queen Inn beer festival in Winchester.

http://www.thequeeninnwinchester.co.uk/festival-2018.html

Probably the best free-entry beer fest Iā€™ve found.

Whereā€™s it say Leo is playing?

:lou_wink:

But have a good one!

ā€œWhere two or more are gathered, there Leo Sayer is also.ā€ - Matthew 18:20

1 Like

Just got home from initially taking a couple of leavers out for an ā€œexit interviewā€ā€¦very revealing.

Got collared by my boss for a couple of team beers afterwards (heā€™s not done that before).

Didnā€™t say a word, but I booked a mtg for Tuesday. He can sweat for a change :lou_lol:

Hey, Iā€™ve just convinced Tom he can earn money for doing similar at Cobham Mansions at a reasonable hourly rate this weekend. Any tips? Not that I care as long as it gets done

:lou_lol: