šŸ»šŸ· The Map of šŸ‡²šŸ‡· Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

True dat blud (apparently)

1 Like

I went on a Matthew 18:20 holiday once.

Full of Matthews.

2/10.

2 Likes

Plug pressure washer in to socket. Connect hose to pressure washer. Turn on water. Turn on pressure washer. Point nozzle at patio. Donā€™t wear favourite Converse trainers. Simples. :rofl:

2 Likes

Tbf I did tell him to wear wellies- his response was green or yellow?

ffs :lou_wink:

I think he was taking the pissā€¦welcome to my world.

3 Likes

Is it?

Bugger, only got Chardonnay in tonight. Should I add a bit of soda water or piss in it, for solidarity like?

1 Like

I think green wellies with buckleā€¦of course. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Absolutely @lifeintheslowlane , these youngsters donā€™t know town from country these days!

Shockingā€¦Iā€™ve been up to me neck in muck and bullitts this winter, walking the dog.

Couple of hours on the beach before we become Crematoria.

Rib Eye Steaks washed down with a couple bottles of average Rioja before finishing Lost in Space & catching up with Designated Survivor.

Saving budget for Stereophonics gig this time next week with Eric

I have absolutely no Ida what you are blathering about in the first bit of your post @dubai_phil

I may be (am) pishedā€¦

Had one last week, although i dont pack in the global corporate shit until end of Juneā€¦ was asked 'what could they have done to make me stay? ā€¦ my response was not intended to be rude, but made a clear point: the fact that they are asking this after I leave is the reason i am leavingā€¦ a massive cultural shift post merger that has made people just numbersā€¦ anyway i digress, its Friday and although I am in effect on gardening leave, have 27 (2o fucking 7) mid year / project reviews to complete for Monday, so am now post Prosecco, post Gin nowā€¦ Might have to vandalize the Single Malt thread laterā€¦ found a ā€˜blendā€™ of just Macallan and Highand park - 13years oldā€¦ and highly charcoaled wine caskedā€¦ almost black in colour and treacle richā€¦ rum lovers would love it :wink:

4 Likes

ā€˜Ericofarabiaā€™? I used to imagine him being named after ā€˜Erico Farabiaā€™ - a new Spanish talent we had unearthedā€¦

4 Likes

Had a beer followed by a strong Negroni. I thought iā€™d try it but I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be having another anytime soon.

Intesting night being a crap interpreter between my partner and an old flame of mine. That was interesting explaining to my partner who we were going to meet. :blush:

2 Likes

Top it up with gooseberry juice. That should do the trick.

3 Likes

I came up with that one first, you cheeky fucker. But as it was on the long-ignored and long-forgotten ā€œWelcome to our new guestsā€ thread Iā€™ll overlook it just this once.

1 Like

This is very undignified. I expected better of @fowllyd

1 Like

Fuck off, you corpulent cunt. You want dignified, Iā€™ll give you dignified. Iā€™ll give you dinner fried. Iā€™ll sieve your inner thigh. Iā€™ll shiv you by and by.

I am becoming Don Van Vliet, and Iā€™m not even drunk. This can only be a good thing.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been listening to the work of The Ex, and their album Mudbird Shivers is hugely Beefheart. In a way that their later work isnā€™t obviously, but is spiritually.

Iā€™d better log off for the night. Iā€™m becoming an intolerable cunt.

2 Likes

I beg to differ, you intolerable cunt.

1 Like