The matchday meetup treble

Thank you most kindly, my caprine friend. Easy to get to from where I park, easy to find too.

I will make the Rockstone but not the bookshop - can’t be arsed to either walk from central or change trains to get off at St.Denys. Looks a good place for when time not as tight though

Have we decided to do both bookshop and rockstone?

Thought you had - Farmhouse was in the mix too

I was joking about the pre-game pub crawl!! Seriously.

Bookshop or Rockstone for me

Shall we make it the rockstone then and save the bookshop for when we have more time? Sunday maybe?

3 Likes

Suits me, book a table I want a burger!!

Rockstone it is - thx, see you there

Liberal use of FFS today, but FFS I’m now called away on business, so missing tonight’s game. I sincerely hope the Hammersmith Apollo has decent 4G coverage…

Thanks to the altruism of SO5 and the labyrinthitis of my cousin, I shall now be gracing you with my presence on Sunday.

I shall also be ramming Big Gobshite Bob’s words down his throat by actually watching an association football match featuring Southampton Football Club - live and not on a dodgy stream.

I shall mostly be drinking Punk IPA from Brewdog* so make sure that we at a pub that sells it or that is near to an offy.

That is all.

*Brewdog the best brewery in the world.

1 Like

Oh stop with this Brewdog Shit.

Summer Lightning is THE best beer in the world

Yours Truly

A. Shareholder

1 Like

What time is everyone getting there?

18:30 ish, KO is 20:05 isn’t it??

Originally posted by @saintbletch

*Brewdog the best brewery in the world.

Yeah yeah.

Carlsberg has tried the same trick for decades.

It’s still little better than chilled piss.

1 Like

Please stop quoting Brewch, I have him on ignore!!

So, as a newb to these drinking shenanigans I don’t know what any of you look like, other than Pap describing himself as a ‘small angry yeti (paraphrasing)’. I am average height, average weight, average hair and average belly so keep an eye out for me, I’ll be the cool one in the 1985 Draper tools away shirt :lou_sunglasses:

NO SAINTS SHIRTS ALLOWED IN ROCKSTONE.

Ooooh thanks for the heads up, you’ll have to make do with rest of my description then :lou_wink_2:

You’re alright. Despite the height, I am remarkably easy to spot.

1 Like