The matchday meetup treble

I’ll be tethered to something outside.

2 Likes

Cool, I’ll be there for about 6.30

9 Likes

Cheap round! Are you here gavstar?

Gavstar and pap in attendance. Coys! We are out front abusing passers by as usual.

2 Likes

BTripz in da house :lou_lol:

Enjoy fellows, I am in a crux, no one wants to go out for a beer bar me and that really putsa dampener on it.

Stay in the Pub. Don’t look at Twitter or the other place.

#takingit seriously

#mayacucotargettindefence

Nice to meet Gerard Butler tonight under his alter ego, Gavstar!!

Never in the same room :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

Just have to get you along to old blokes 5-a-side with your magic sponge now gavstar :lou_surprised:

1 Like

Bookshop alehouse on Sunday. I shall be there from just after midday along with brother goat, uncle goat and DellBoy. :lou_lol:

Uncle Goat was a great film, one of Disney’s classics - while Brother Goat was that rubbish ITV detective spin-off from Cadfael.

Do you have a herder this week, or did you get a pass?

Just be fucking quiet as you cross the bridge :lou_wink_2:

6 Likes

Had the Brewdog opening night to attend before (and after) Thursday’s match, but I should be about today. Will probably split time between The Rockstone and Bookshop Alehouse then.

What’s that ant ran?

Brewdog* has opened a pub in Southampton where you can buy Punk IPA that flows straight from its source at the top of Mount Olympus?

I will be in the Bookshop from about midday with my carer for the day - Fowllyd.

If we haven’t already met, I’ll be the suavist thing in there; tall and bald causing a riot if they don’t serve Brewdog’s Punk IPA.

Who is carrying pap for the day?

*The best brewery in the world

Running a teeny bit late. Had to sort a remote crisis up North.

Hanging.

1 Like

Waiting for a cab in the local.