The players not worthy of playing with Lemons vs the Garbage Gangstas

We’re playing well apart from the bellends at the back. Lemina looking tasty again.

Ward Prowse should have scored there

Fucking Furmino - is he the bastard love child of Kim Jung iI?

The defending in that goal is the reason why we needed to strengthen , that was Sunday fucking league.

Oh dear. Poor poor poor.

Boufal on at half time. Maybe even Gabbiadini and go 4-4-2.

fuck shit bollocks cunts

Thats fucking disgraceful defending, thats is fucking shit, thats so so fucking bad, clappers clap away but those cunts will send us down.

Such a shame. We’ve been playing so well. Defensively though we are sadly lacking.

3 Likes

Too easy

Stupid thing is we’re not playing badly, certainly not like a team in the bottom 3…oh, wait. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

The problem at the back seems to be no one knows who replaced Van Dyke and Fonte except for the board.

2 Likes

We sell our best defender who wanted to go for 6 months for £75 million and then bemoan we can’t sign anyone, now I know I’ve said this before but have you ever heard of such fuckwittery?

2 Likes

No changes at half time. He’s obviously happy with 0-2 at this stage then.

:+1:t2:

what’s up with Lemons?

Why have we given up with 10 mins to go.

Klopp rubbing it in now with Lovren

Right, and I am trying not to sound too knee jerk, but I am sorry to say that I believe we are going down.

We have a team of players that seem to have no fight in them.

We have a manager who sets a team up to not get into a fight, and a board who simply do not know how to handle the situation we now find ourselves in.

The only fight is from the fans, and you know what - I am too old (and way too good looking) to get into fights. I kidded myself that the other week that I had missed a good relegation battle. And in truth, I have - sadly though, I see this as anything but a good relegation battle.

I hope I am wrong.

3 Likes

We were actually okay first half. It was the least depressed 2-0 at HT I’ve been. There was some fight and invention in us.

At Ft, still fighting, but no invention. Did we get a shot on target?

3 Likes

2nd half neither team bothered to be honest IMHO

3 Likes

Terrible start but thought we played quite well after their first goal. 2nd was a killer.

Second half was among the most painful 45+ minutes of my life. Felt like it would go on forever with full knowledge that even if it did we wouldn’t score.

Not seen enough (or maybe I have) of Carrillo to start worrying unduly as to why we spent so much on one seemingly more limited than all our other strikers but time will hopefully prove me wrong.

Can’t think of anyone second half really worthy of note. Just looked flat and bereft of ideas and belief. I actually thought Liverpool were pretty ordinary.

1 Like

He was ill…sick on the pitch according to the manager.