The players not worthy of playing with Lemons vs the Garbage Gangstas

It was shit 2nd half

And by fuck it was cold

Need beer

1 Like

Southwestern, make it so

1 Like

Bet you won’t grumble about the price of beer when you back in Dubai slouching around in your shorts and t-shirt. Actually you probably will :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Well that was underwhelming to say the least. Apart from the first 10 minutes was Carrillo on the pitch? Totally anonymous. If he is the answer to our striking problems then God help us. We are 2-0 down and Shane ( couldn’t hit a cows arse with a banjo) Long is brought on. Does pellegrino have any idea what he is doing? I think not. Is Gabbiadini injured? if not why on earth is he not playing? Does this pillock of a manager seriously think that we can compete and win games without a striker? We looked really good in the build up for about 20 minutes in the first half, but no end product. Which is hardly surprising when the only players who are officially strikers are on the bench. This is not looking good, it is difficult to see how we are going to get out of this situation under the current managerial regime. I am starting to think that relegation is the game plan for the new owners. Were they at the game? Are they ever at the games? Do they even care? Say what you like about the likes of Everton, but Bill Kenright is at every game in fair weather or foul, kicks every ball, a true supporter of the club. Puts our lot to shame. If we get relegated at least threequarters of our current squad will be gone, Championship football is not what they signed up for. We will be left with Yoshida, Davis, Long and not much else. Still, think of the money that the new owners will pocket, along with the parachute payment, investment back and then some, then flog the club and move on to their next project. It is starting to look as if we, the supporters, have been royally screwed by financial bandits who just see Southampton FC as a means to an end, an eye to the main chance of making easy money. Time to stop burying heads in sand and refusing to see what is becoming increasingly blindingly obvious. And no, pointing this out doesn’t mean that those of us who have woken up are not true supporters of the club, somehow disloyal and should fuck off and support another club. That is just childish and, with respect, intellectual pygmyism. There is a fine line between kneeling down and bending over.

Because we’re Southern and have the passion of a eunuch in a brothel, we’ll go home tonight as say theres more to life, another game etc etc.

They wouldn’t put up with this shit at many grounds and even the mutants down the road wouldbe going apeshit, the Chinese are laughing all way to the bank along with big Kat, fuckers, its our fault though, we’re a middle class club with supporters to match, our players would respond to a volatile and intense atomsphere, the only one we can project is when Reg’s colostamy is a bit ripe…

At least when we went down we had a few lads who sang a song and had a laugh, St Marys was better then then it is now, less clappers quietly supporting the other team.

Tbf @nottarf-krap football these days seems to be split into two parts - The financial pillagers and the fans. As the latter it seems all we can do is support whatever team our owners decide we can afford.

I don’t see any fan consortium making an effort to buy the club so can we really criticise - really? Honestly? This is why Bazza winds me up - he’s the first to spell out what is wrong, but offers nothing constructive to remedy the situation apart from sacking the manager and removing the board. Sorry Barry if I’m doing you a disservice here…

Wouldn’t sacking the manager and board go some way to placating the fans? Remedying the situation some what, there is so much to fucking moan about its simply target practice, why he hasn’t been sacked stinks of a fucking JFKesque conspiracy and on one will tell me otherwise, we’ll be the most valuable and probably best team to ever be relegated and we’re going down with a fucking whimper.

Love your passion Barry, but conspiracy theories now? I’ll buy you beer all evening if that turns out to be true.

Everyone else will hold me to it I know…

We were the better team in the first half, yet we went in 2-0 down. Even a Liverpool supporter would be hard-pressed to say they were worth that lead. We created good chances but didn’t score; their keeper made some good saves, and (as ever it seems) we missed a few that we really should have got on target.

Second half was fucking horrible, though I don’t imagine even the Liverpool supporters enjoyed it too much. Then again, all they had to do was sit on the lead they had, and this they did very comfortably. We lost Lemina early in the half; on the face of it, replacing him with Boufal made sense, as a more attacking option, with Hojbjerg able to drop back and sit alongside Romeu. Problem was, Boufal had a dreadful time, and Bertrand played pretty much the entire second half like a man with two right feet. So the threat we’d posed pretty constantly on the left pretty much evaporated. We never looked like scoring; if we were still playing now we still wouldn’t have scored, even if Liverpool had long since fucked off home. It happens, and it happens to every team.

But how did our supporters get so fucking entitled? Booing your own team during the game? Admittedly it wasn’t too widespread today, but it was still there. Only a total cunt does that.

7 Likes

The players are entitled little cunts aren’t they?

The club sells the game as entertainment doesn’t it?

Then boo the fuck out of tactics, the lack of passion andthe lack of urgency, we’re not entitled buot mt we’re entitled to expect 100% from the players, men not mouses.

Your capacity for self-contradiction and double standards rarely ceases to astonish me, though it is surpassed by your inability to recognise it.

Ah well whack hypocrisy to the list I couldn’t give a fuck mush, we’re shite, weak and passionless, Maury, Les, Ralph, Big Kat and the Chinese, you couldn’t make it up…

Oh, and meant to rant - Now TV has upped the PPV day pass price by £1 to £7.99…

Bastards…

Once again you are spreading your pointless bile over several threads Barry. What happened to your agreement to stick to one only?

2 Likes

What happened to yours of trying to be being comedic, original and witty?

handbags ladies

1 Like

I never said I would do that. You agreed to keep your usual boring drivel to one thread.

Whatever the validity of your other points and your thoughts on the game today, this bit above is total shit.

If the owners were buying the club today, rather than earlier this season as they did, what price would they pay? No, I don’t know either, but it would be less than they did pay - obviously - because the team is clearly threatened with relegation rather than pushing for a top 8 finish.

Now what do you think anyone will pay for a championship club, without the bumper TV money we currently get? Yes, less again. A whole fucking lot less. Chuck in reduced crowds and sponsorship money and you get the picture: it’s not rosy.

On what planet do you think it is a deliberate plan to make money by going down? The board may be at fault for lots of things right now but this is bollocks.

5 Likes

And while I am ranting, firing the manager to placate the fans is what got us into the situation we are in this season.

10 Likes

While the cunts were not playing on the pitch during the second half, I decide to watch some cunts worth watching.

So Thai Cream pies it was.

3 Likes