The Semi Final Preview Match Saints V Chelsea League Game

What a fucking shambles. What happened to the team that was out there in the first half? This is a capitulation.

Barry has sufaced as we are now fucked

Fuck of Barry

you my friend are a cunt

2 Likes

Was at Disney on ice, weā€™ve been fucked all year as I have said, you clappers just didinā€™t want to see it and it was inconvenient and not what you wanted, naive and childlike.

Tadic off, Sims on

Sims is fucking shite as well, what good will he do over the last bellend?

Well that is the end of the Match thread for this game as

Barry Sanchez has arrived and fucked it.

I will start the next thread for Burnley tomorrow.

1 Like

@barry-sanchez is just relieved that no one is going to be happy. Liverpool are fucking welcome to him.

If I have such an effect upon you flower you need to look at your life.

Thought youā€™d be at a Hamas or Palestinian meeting, what are you doing on here?

Not quite my friend but you piss a lot of people off for no reason why the fuck do you do it ?

What with the truth? Have a look at what Iā€™ve been saying, when we lose I become a verbal punchbag, a pressure squeeze ball as the darhlings canā€™t bear that the mighty Southampton players are actually quite average, couldnā€™t give a fuck for the club and will get a move.

Other clubs would have had protests, demoā€™s and pitch invasions, we talk shite and say theres more to life, these are the same clappers who aren;t buying tickets and not going next week by the way.

Fucking happy clappers.

Thatā€™s a team getting relegated this year They fucking imploded.

2 Likes

THE END

I have down voted all your posts @barry-sanchez because you revel in depression and gloom. Donā€™t sit on the window ledge, fucking jump. The silence would be golden.

2 Likes

Stop being a fanny you silly tart, weā€™re Southampton and weā€™re shite, weā€™ve always been shite its only the clappers who believe in the #wemarchon bollocks, weā€™re gash and weā€™ll always be so, I am not surprised and we deserve this shit for selling the best and having a selfish distain to fans and the fucking moneyball system thats fucked us, weā€™re souless and passionless, limp.

Go to passport desk we are winning. Come out other side wtf?

1 Like

Barry was the Immigration official ?

It could get worse I put money on Plymouth to be the Skates :lou_sad:

Fucking Giroud. That cunt always scores against us. As does Hazard.

There has been a feeling of inevitability for some time. Ignore the defending and previously appalling management, we have also had very little good fortune this season. Today was another example of this. The referee was a fucking disgrace.

For 60 minutes we were decent but as soon as that goal went in the fragility of our confidence and defending was there for all to see.

Sad times.

2 Likes

anyone know why Austin was on the bench