The Semi Final Preview Match Saints V Chelsea League Game

That was so disappointing. It was all going so well and then we just collapsed. I was beginning to hope. I’m going to try and forget about it now. Do some gardening and then drink wine and later whiskey. I just took delivery of a near 300 year old map that I have to frame and that will give me pleasure (although Mrs Fatso thanks I’m weird for buying it and says its shit - it’s not shit and I’ve told her never to never to speak of the map again or even look at it)

7 Likes

Southampton were still shit though then,

I heard it was because he went for Hughes in training. Apparently he got Hughes on the floor and tea-bagged him. That would normally be put down as banter but Hughesy got a boner and the youth team lads laughed at him and put it on Instagram. Now Hughesy is fucking furious and left Austin on the bench.

1 Like

to paraphrase Basil Fawlty. “It is not shit, it is superb”

I was faced with the same predicament with the Ayatollah when my brother bought me a mounted moose head for Christmas one year. It is still on the wall in my den with all her marathon medals hanging round his neck. He also has a pair of ear defenders and aviator shades. He is beyond cool.

That’s a bit rich coming from a cheerleader for the headchopping ‘moderate rebels’ in Syria and the killers of unarmed protesters and children in Gaza.

1 Like

Hahahaha…Saints doing well Bazza is missing. Saints fuck up Bazza is everywhere.

He’s simply inspired by everything that sees Saints fail. He really does need serious psychoanalysis.

2 Likes

You are right about naive and childlike, but that is your behaviour not the rest of us. It isnt a question of not wanting to see it. It is a question of having some perspective, not only on a football team, but on life in general. No, it isn’t what we wanted or what we want, but it is what we have and we deal with it without spitting our dummies out and throwing a wobbler.

By the way, did anyone slip over in Disney on Ice? If they did, did you give them a mouthful?

Sadly not. I had a dream last night that he scored followed by two quick goals from Chelsea. Spooky!!

Those above us picking up points makes the table provide pretty bleak viewing.

:frowning:

This made me giggle and then cry

They have a bit of character and heart not like our weak little pricks, how many will go next week? Show up for the big games and yet I can see this go to general, this shows our mincy support of modern football, fuck I wish we we’re still at the Dell, we even have a chance now.

There is very little of this post that makes any sense. It’s like giving a monkey a computer after slapping it round the face for a bit.

1 Like

oohh hooo I wanna be like you ooo oooh…

It’s not what you say @barry-sanchez , probably very few people will disagree with most of it, it’s the way in which you say it!

Most on here are going next week (I believe) does that make us Happy Clappers? The last bit was unclear.

3 Likes

Sorry guys - and girls - have been drinking beer all day at Farnham Beerex. Saw we were one up but assumed we’d lose so wasn’t disappointed

Home and waiting for curry to turn up, so not a wasted day

:smiley:

To be fair Bazza is probably missing because he is getting measured up for his uniform, before he proudly goes and fights the fuzzy wuzzies in the Middle East on our behalf. Oh- hang on a minute-----.

1 Like

There is so much wrong with this post I don’t know where to start.

Liked by the Cleric, shocker…

What you need to get your head around is that no one is happy and no one is clapping. We are all pissed off but you can either wallow in self pity or you can hope that the next match will be better. If it isn’t then you carry that hope forward to the next game. If you don’t, what is the point?

20 passengers on my flight of depression. Damn it was boring.

Got on WiFi thought I’d check the cricket score.

At least I have Polish beer now