The Slightly Belated 2016 Sotonians Awards

Originally posted by @Fatso

oi! Fuck of!

That looks like an acceptance speech to me.

3 Likes

Aaw Bob mate, think you’re clutching at straws if you’re hoping for sympathy votes from this heartless bunch on here.

If it’s any consolation you’d get my vote if there was an ‘avatar of the year’ award or a ‘best poster from Poole with a lot of spare time on their hands’ award :lou_lol:

3 Likes

I’ve always said you’re a fine bloke @SITF, always, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

Ahem…I’d just like to say… **I’m down with the kids. ** :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Reported.

6 Likes

Originally posted by lifeintheslowlane

KIDS! Well young people in general who blank you when you pass them… .maybe I’m one of those weirdos who once making eye contact will say…hello.

It’s like they think older people carry the ageing virus and they’ll catch it if they say anything to you. I’ve got some bad news for them…we do carry the virus and you’re already infected.

I think you might be onto something

2 Likes

Fuck me losing the will to live while this voting malarky goes on and on and on and all you papsweb celeb whores contest the gongs - just offer to blow Bletch and you will win… well, he said I would, but I have yet to see any prize materialise… :lou_surprised:

Originally posted by @Fatso

oi! Fuck of!

On form there Lionel - as we know you always play second fiddle to Christiano :lou_is_a_flirt:

Shhhhhh !!

Didn’t he even get you a gift?

8 Likes

LAST CALL FOR VOTES

Here’s the OP…

The time has come (at last) to gaze into our back-slapping navel and judge our peers.

It’s the 2016 awards!

This year’s categories have been vetted by a panel of senior* Sotonians and is presented to you as a Google form.

Each category has some suggested posters that might get your vote, but you are free to specify any poster for any category by typing their name in the field marked “Other”.

Follow this link to register your votes.

The votes will be collected, collated, analysed, changed to reflect my own personal views and the results will be presented to you…soon.

SMALL PRINT

None of your personal details will be collected, but you will probably need a Google account to vote. Anybody caught voting multiple times or buying other posters’ votes in the discussion below will be applauded for their ingenuity.

*senior = old

Jeez… how much longer must we wait?

Until some bastard votes for Big Whinging Bob.

Just fooking cheat - fix it so it looks loike someone has voted for him, in fact I’ll vote for him if you can add it to the list as I cant get on

Like I told you, Chutters.

Create a Google account, vote, delete the account.

Come on, hurry up, we’re waiting for you.

Nope, doing a dirty protest as we speak :lou_surprised:

1 Like

You do realise that IF you’d voted you would be able to see the current state of the vote like everyone else (Not including the details of the OTHER categories)?

I guess this is why nobody else is bitching and moaning like you*.

Oh, and there’s an update on the Btripz vote.

We’ve JUST had another set of votes cast and…

…STILL ZERO votes for Btripz.

He must be really hated on here.

*Can’t believe you’re still not winning the “Waah Waah Medal for Feeling Hard Done by” award (hint, it’s Shirty by 2 votes ATM).

Bleach you are old windbag tart (milking the fucking awards for all they are worth as it’s your one chance that Pap gives you per year to shine) :lou_is_a_flirt:, I am the fucking North Korea of papsweb awards - matters not who you say wins, I have already won them all - and have told my family … who are suitably impressed I can tell you

6 Likes

Do you have the haircut to match, Kim Jong Chut?

Actually, I can see why you’re restarting Fat Club now.

5 Likes

Fuck me thats uncanny