The Slightly Belated 2016 Sotonians Awards

… athough to be fair…and honest… he has more hair…cunt

He’s statistically probably got a tiny cock though, so who’s the real winner?

…it’s the Congolese

Now you know why the Asian ladies love an ex-pat

1 Like

In the kingdom of the underendowed the 4.75" man is king…

1 Like

And the winner is…

(Waiting)

(Still Waiting)

(FFS - this suspense shit has been done to death by those two geordie twats)

(Yawn)

With the new google link up they’ll get back to us after the adverts…

3 Likes

Who you calling a Celeb whore?

Yeah, if only I’d made it clear that the awards were slightly belated.

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

Winners to be announced…soon.

I admit it I am a Whore

I will work for money

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Yeah, if only I’d made it clear that the awards were slightly belated.

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

Winners to be announced…soon.

Being a word bore I would have thought that you were aware of the definition of slightly.

1 Like

I like being a Whore

Hasn’t Bletch finished rigging the awards so he wins everything anyway?

Bored now.

1 Like

Dear other Mod.

Please hurry up.

You keep dragging this out & you’ll have to add a best golf story category. They’re all back down here in a couple of weeks.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Bletch… fucking poor. Imagine if this like happened at the AVNs or something…

Can we have a golf story please

The big news is that Tiger is back from injury, he’s in Dubai in 3 weeks. You’ll see the Sash shirt over the weekend on Sky.

He plays at Torrey Pines California - a course he plays well on, then flies 15 hours to here. Press says it’s as he has 1 appearance left on a contract. Actually he designed a new course here which opens that week.

One big issue is why would a guy with a badly damaged back want to fly 15 hours he doesn’t need the money after all & everyone expected him to say that.

It is of course Trump International GC that is opening so he’s doing Donald a favour.

More interestingly, the Golf Course & Dubai development became a key issue of Compliance over control of his Business (conflict of interest/Middle East links) which caused him to get riled & explode at CNN in his 1st Press Conference.

So Golf has set the tone for the President elects relationship with the press & what you lot will see on FB & Twitter.

(II can type stuff like that but can’t type stories about 3 somes bar girls etc. Those are for Pubs)

2 Likes

That was actually interesting in the middle there somewhere - you must have a duller one than that, and spare us no detail.

OK. OK. Enough of the golf stories already.

I’ll get the awards done at the w/e.

Just no more “Get in the hole, Tiger”, yeah?

Originally posted by @Dubai_Phil

One big issue is why would a guy with a badly damaged back want to fly 15 hours he doesn’t need the money after all & everyone expected him to say that.

It is of course Trump International GC that is opening so he’s doing Donald a favour.

Trump’s people have incriminating sex-tape of him?

4 Likes

WHAT? You mean there’s MORE.

Dammit have to start collecting Lefties ones