⚽ THE Sotonians World Cup Sweepstake

Denmark! Very good. I’m very pleased about that.

1 Like
4 Likes

England? Fuck. I’ve heard this leaked report from inside the England camp, and it’s hardly promising:

2 Likes

In Switzerland, they had brotherly love and 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

oh, and a team for Bathsaint to ignore during the 2018 Workd Cup.

2 Likes

FFS

6 Likes

Germany - that’s a result! Gives me an excuse to buy their rather tasty shirt as well…

2 Likes

Tunisia, hmmm well at least I wont have to watch a lot

3 Likes

I’ll take Belgium.

In tribute to my newly adopted team, I shall drink lots of lovely (strong) Belgian beer throughout the tournament.

Will also take the sting off when Engerland inevitably fall on the arses against them.

P.s. Where do I send the €?

6 Likes

you have pm

1 Like

Cheers @goatboy . Just out at the min, will sort when I’m back in a bit.

1 Like

Costa Rica? Meh. And it’s not time for bloody coffee.

Good man @krg_

You’ve revived my interest. I shall eat and drink Peruvian or Polish, whenever they play. Reckon my daughter will be up for this game.

Peru has some great food(if i can find the ingredients) and interesting drinks. @intiniki your views would be welcome.

Poland i will need to look into, or @dubai_phil can maybe advise. I believe there are some Polish shops not far from me.

Food and drink. Always a winner :lou_lol:

1 Like

Saint CD has taken lickle ol’ Cedric under his wing … CO Portugal

Simply Saint (Tyke) thinks he’s gone all ooo, la, la with France.

1 Like

Zubrowka…bison grass vodka. Beautiful

Taking on the food and drink theme, I’ll be eating raw fish and getting the shits. What’s saki like?

2 Likes

I will be dusting off my Manitas De Plata Flamingo Guitar album and rattling me old castinets to set the mood all next week.

I shall be slaughtering the fatted goat in time for Spain’s first game against Portugal on Friday 15th and swilling it down with several litres of that Cruzcampo stuff…it’s piss but so is all Spanish Beer.

Cracking game to start Spain’s and my Victory March to World domination. :lou_lol:

3 Likes

Lol.

I note that KRG offers to pay up AFTER he finds out he’s got a decent team.

4 Likes

Harvey should be happy with that.

Decent chance there. You too.

:lou_is_a_flirt:

1 Like

Sake is lovely - warm it before you drink it (yes really - it’s meant to be consumed warm. Not as hot as a tea or coffee, but considerably warmer than brandy).

But what am I to do? This, perhaps…

1 Like

Saki drunk slightly warmed is nice along with the raw fish at room temp or less it is bloody horrible.