⚽ THE Sotonians World Cup Sweepstake

sweepstake donation made on behalf of participants.:

10 Likes

Zubrowka is so 5 years ago.

But if found, long glass, lots of ice. Squeeze a slice of lemon in, add Apple Juice and a sprig of mint.

Their top 2 lagers Zwievic or Tyskie should be available at most corner shops but will post the full guide later.

#chocolatechilli

Wtf do Uruguayans drink?

1 Like

OK Fatso, trip to Polish Shop and Aldi/Lidl.

First up, the munchies. Cabanossi. Imagine Pepperami made out of actual meat and with a flaour and texture. The BEST IMHO is this one

They do a Chilli version

But may not find them locally, the Lidl ones re good though.

THIS is the best current flavoured Vodka - better than Zubrowka by a mile. You pour 2 fingers over a couple of ice cubes then sip slowly (Do NOT shoot!)

This has a honey/caramel tang to it and also is flavoured with a bunch of unpronounceable herbs.

May find a Polish Craft Ale - FAR better than Punk of course but only at a Polish shop

Finally IF you are having a BBQ then look for proper Polish Sausage - Kielbasa. Much meatier than a Richmond Banger - more like a Bratwurst sausage. Polish Bread has less additives than English stuff, is drier and with ketchup and mustard a slice of that with the Sausage and you will be ready to take a day trip to Krakow to watch a game :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Where the hell am I gonna find this down here?

5 Likes

You had him at ‘food’ Phil.

3 Likes

ah food. Start with the National Dish Bigos - cooked Sauerkraut with slow long cooked beef or pork. Probably not gonna do that at home without a Pole in the place (I don’t like it btw)

Simplest Polish dish is their
“Kotlet” which is basically a Wiener Schnitzel so can practice that watching an Austrian game…

Stew/Polish Goulash Yummy

As I am offshore no drugs or beer what else do columbians have ?

Feel free to wank over the Shakira she wolf video.hth.

2 Likes

Peruvian drink has proved very easy.

A new rum to try :lou_smiley:

Ron Cartavio XO

Just need Peruvian food now.

@dubai_phil Black Cherry vodka?

2 Likes

Nah too sweet for me on the fruit side, Grapefruit flavour rocks followed by Mandarin or at worse orange but NOT that shit from Absolut

1 Like

Egypt, huh? I hope my scouse mate Big Mo recovers from that hoorific assault from cheating Ramos to ply his silky skilss on the big stage.

Absolutely no idea who else is in the team…

2 Likes

Just seen the squad. A couple of lads in the lower leagues and a bench warmer for Arsenal amongst the ranks.

Sweet.

1 Like

Just Mo Salah and 10 other Gizas as far as I know :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Phew.

How lucky I am to have not invested 300 quid to be able to watch games on the big screen at home instead of on juddervision on my mobile.

Would NEVER had bet on HIM being the pre-match entertainment…

Must have been cheaper than Will Smith…

Nearest an England “Footballer” will get to the Stadium hosting the Final? etc

Hmm

Just back from my local Carrefur.

Green Egyptian Olives stuffed with Jalapeno’s 8 quid a kilo.

Considering the spelling mistakes in my post, I’m either pissed or have shaky fingers.

*turns off footage of Kirtsy Gallagher on other screen*

Thank God i’m not pissed.

I suppose I could stop the missus driving for 3 weeks, I’m sure I’d actually got a lot of thanks for that.

But supporting South Korea might be a bit hard on my liver

2 Likes

Pop yourself down Pets At Home and grab yourself a brace of guinea pig. 4 skewers and a nice hot bbq.

1 Like

I like the sound of grapefruit vodka and sainsbury do a Polish one.

That’s the alcohol for the group stages sorted.

BTW I have just paid my dues for the joy of getting South Korea

3 Likes

Sack that, get yourself a couple of bottles of Pisco, make yaself some sours and smash them back. Laverly.