🇺🇸 💣 The US Presidential Race

That is interesting, Barry. In my dimension, obviously running parallel to yours, Gillian Duffy got all the sympathy because Brown dismissed genuine concerns about the pressures of immigration as bigotry.

Do you have flying cars in your particular instance of reality, Bazza? We don’t. People made a big thing of it this year because of the Back to the Future anniversary.

Again mock shock was express for Duffy and she was used by the right for their agenda, its easy to understand.

Brown got found out for what he thought of the voter and a person asking a relevant question.

Don’t you have burning cars where you’re from…

Mock shock is starting to lose its mock shock value.

1 Like

I had a shocka mocha this morning and I was outraged and am now currently talking to Abbot for a £18.13 payout…

Killer Mike comes out for Bernie Sanders.

1 Like

Killer Mike is a complete hero. I like Bernie, but there’s some stuff he says I’m not so sure of.

In other news, Trump has now been mocking a journalists disability. Wow. Such refreshing. Much populism.

1 Like

To be fair to Trump, even though it’s something he probably never deserves, he might have been simply mimicking the person such as someone might take on their accent or a particular habit. Even if he mocked him and the person’s disabled (as they are), it could be that he’s attacking something else (as appears to be the case - I’ve not seen the whole speech and context is important) rather than just having a go at someone who’s got a disability and having a go at them because of that. Although this is Donald Trump so I am probably being far too fair to him, but at least someone should ask him directly. If nothing else he really then ought to acknowledge his mistake and apologise unreservedly and genuinely or we can watch him carry on being an arse and wriggle more at the end of those many ropes.

Context is EVERYTHING, this get lost by the mock shock indignation brigade as it doesn’t fit in with their agenda, all that happens is people feel like they are treading on eggshells and debate is shut down.

Trevor Philips spoke about it and got hammered by the fascist left.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Context is EVERYTHING, this get lost by the mock shock indignation brigade as it doesn’t fit in with their agenda, all that happens is people feel like they are treading on eggshells and debate is shut down.

Trevor Philips spoke about it and got hammered by the fascist left.

Fair warning, Bapsy. I am going to start voting you down if you continue with this cacophony of catchphrase clap trap.

You’re like a fucking Action Man from the 1980s with a limited selection of phrases.

“Mock shock brigade!”
“Fascist left”

None of them really make any sense, and demonstrate a simplistic or prejudical understanding of some fairly nuanced and complex issues. It’s doubly a shame because everyone that’s met you knows your heart is in the right place, but equally I can understand why the likes of KRG are critical of the stuff you write, sight unseen.

I like to think this is a place where views can be aired without the ganged up mockery that occurs elsewhere, so if you want to put some meat on the bones of “agendas”, etc, go for it. You’ll get a fair hearing.

As it stands, it’s just meaningless recycled bollocks that most people won’t be able to respond to positively.

1 Like

Madman Trump proposes ban of all entry of Muslims.

I don’t know what’s more shocking, the proposal or the fact that US citizens might just go for it. If they do, where the fuck does that leave in-situ Muslims? What precedent does it set for the world?

He is only saying what many want to gain power, that’s the real scary thing. its not Trump its the millions that will vote for him.
I admire his honesty though and none of this never answer a question etc etc like we see here.

If it works, Bazza, then it really shows we’re not great learners. Hopefully, the US public is savvy enough to see this for what it is. If they’re not, let the God They Trust In help them. And the rest of the world. He is unlikely to constrain such opinions to domestic affairs.

I’m on the phone to the Saudis and asking them what they think about tolerance…

I can’t get through they are currently beheading someone for blasphemy or some shite.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

I can’t get through they are currently beheading someone for blastphemy or some shite.

Is that when the suicide bomber explodes then Barry?

6 Likes

His lack of tolerance is matched by other Nations he dislikes so I am no hypocrite, I couldn’t care less they are equally both distasteful.

I propose a cut off point from the 1st Jan 2016 where no one is allowed to move anywhere, regardless of race or religion or whatever. Wherever you drop out and land, you have to live within a 20 mile radius of that point forever. If you are born on a plane then it must be calculated whose territory you were over at the time and where in that country you would have been born if the plane was on the ground. This would solve most, if not all, of the worlds problems.

1 Like

“They’re doing it too” is no excuse for Trump’s words or actions - what he’s proposing is absolutely disgraceful. Substitute Muslim for Jew in his speeches and they could be torn right out of Hitler’s speechbook (yes, I know, I mentioned Hitler…). I know he’s riding on a wave of reactionary bigotry but for people to actually support this man’s election to the largest office in the world is just terrifying to me. Seriously hope another candidate can step up and challenge Trump but I fear that he’s won the Republicans over already…somehow.

2 Likes