šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø šŸ’£ The US Presidential Race

hmmm, having thought about it for a few more seconds, the only flaw I can see is that 20miles in the UK is a reasonable distance but less so in somewhere like America. Maybe the distance you can move should be relative to the size of the country you are in. Someone on a tiny island might only be allowed to move a few hundred metres, at most and someone in China could move a few hundred miles. Either way, you definitely canā€™t cross any national borders . Iā€™m not even keen on the crossing of county and regional borders.

1 Like

this does, of course, mean that any new babies born on a plane would have to move to their new country but the mother wouldnā€™t be allowed to join the child. This could be another flaw in the plan or it could lead to some strong and independent young people, which, again, is what the world needs right now.

3 Likes

Another excellent idea that I have had is that everyone should be given until Jan 2017 to find another 1000 (or 999 to be precise) people to live with. Those people all have to have signed the official documents to confirm they have formed a group. The UN then provide either space, sea or land pods for this group and the people have to stay within that pod and never leave. All food etc must be grown on the pod and all energy must be generated within the pod. Once the UN have handed over the keys to the pod, youā€™re on your own. There are no countries or world governments, there is just one global security force which goes around and exterminates anyone out of their pod, no exceptions. Anyone who didnā€™t find 999 people to join with originally world also be exterminated.

For the pod plan, I voulnteer to be in the global security force. Itā€™s a sacrfice I am willing to make.

It is fascinating that here Barry is continuing his love in for Trump. Because, I dunno? Heā€™s honest, refereshing?

One of his buzzwords has been ā€˜fascistā€™. Everyone that disagrees with Barry is extreme this, fascist that.

Here, we have an actual real fascist and all Barry does is praise, or excuse him.

Barry, do you ever wonder why everyone seems extreme to you, yet you share so much with actual extremists?

1 Like

please keep on topic, KRG

1 Like

Soz Fatso.

pls Fatso I know itā€™s OT but this is an interesting article:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/27/donald-trumps-surge-is-heavily-reliant-on-less-educated-americans-heres-why/

Reddit is kicking off about use of the term ā€œless educatedā€ without realising that the data validates its useā€¦clever. Interesting to see a breakdown of US attitudes and how they relate back to Trumpā€™s support though.

Japan have been doing that basically for years and few go on about it.

Originally posted by @SuperMikey

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

His lack of tolerance is matched by other Nations he dislikes so I am no hypocrite, I couldnā€™t care less they are equally both distasteful.

ā€œTheyā€™re doing it tooā€ is no excuse for Trumpā€™s words or actions - what heā€™s proposing is absolutely disgraceful. Substitute Muslim for Jew in his speeches and they could be torn right out of Hitlerā€™s speechbook (yes, I know, I mentioned Hitlerā€¦). I know heā€™s riding on a wave of reactionary bigotry but for people to actually support this manā€™s election to the largest office in the world is just terrifying to me. Seriously hope another candidate can step up and challenge Trump but I fear that heā€™s won the Republicans over alreadyā€¦somehow.

Why India are doing that now, China and Russia are pretty much the same and Japan has been doing it for years, throw in the Saudis as well and you have a right bunch if arseholes but as its agenda driven no one mentions the others really on this do they?

Originally posted by @KRG

It is fascinating that here Barry is continuing his love in for Trump. Because, I dunno? Heā€™s honest, refereshing?

One of his buzzwords has been ā€˜fascistā€™. Everyone that disagrees with Barry is extreme this, fascist that.

Here, we have an actual real fascist and all Barry does is praise, or excuse him.

Barry, do you ever wonder why everyone seems extreme to you, yet you share so much with actual extremists?

Where have I said I like this arsehole? Start thinking and not presuming, if you condemn Trump you have to condemn many others around the Wolrd for fascist views, you dont do that as it doesnā€™t fit in with your agenda.

Its obvious though isnā€™t it, the more money and education you have the less you are to feel threatened to change, the same the World over.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Originally posted by @KRG

Where have I said I like this arsehole? Start thinking and not presuming, if you condemn Trump you have to condemn many others around the Wolrd for fascist views, you dont do that as it doesnā€™t fit in with your agenda.

Oh yeah, not like this entire thread. Nope, definitely have been standing up for how refreshing Mr Honesty is. Even though he is only saying it to be popular (no contradiction there, is there mate?).

How about, for once, you try and engage with something. Instead of just throwing out bullshit meaningless deflections.

You can, quite easily, criticise Trump for his fascist bigotry. Doing this, whilst not simultaneously condemning every other awful person in the world is not a contradiction.

This is:

A) Staying on topic. Yā€™know, the thread about the US Presidential race.

B) This habit of yours when ever anyone says something against whatever point you think you are making; ā€œwell, what about ā€˜xā€™, ā€˜yā€™ & ā€˜zā€™? You canā€™t criticse one without the other, gotcha hypocrite!ā€, is nonsense. Itā€™s a deflection tactic to exhaust the other person, derail the topic and drag it entirely away from the point.

There is no issue in breaking down larger problems and looking at the smaller things that make them up. Criticising Trumpā€™s fascist bigotry in isolation to other instances of fascism is completely legitimate. To say otherwise is just bullshit. But, you like to defend him, and cry what about China, Russia etc? Something about my agenda (I seem to recall recently you said everyone has an agenda, so itā€™s impossible to seperate from that. Have you argued yourself in knots again, Baz?).

Anyway, I rarely see anyone extolling the virtues of all these other fascist places. But keep up with those deflection strawmen Barry. Such convincing arguments.

3 Likes

The sad thing is that you probably have less harmful policies than Trump, Fatso, muddled and ill-conceived as they are :lou_lol:

Itā€™s not difficult to see how weā€™ve arrived at a situation where Donald Trump is in with a good shout of becoming US President, and I donā€™t think itā€™s just Republicans thatā€™ll vote for him. Theyā€™ve had an unbroken run of disappointing shitheads in the office. Why not just cut out the disappointment part and pick an out-and-out shithead up-front?

If they actually elect the bloke, the world is going to look away from the US as any sort of moral leader in terms of equality. Freedom of religion is out of the window by default. The amount of soft power the country will lose is ridiculous, and Trump strikes me as the sort of person thatā€™d have no problem throwing the hard power about.

If the Democrats pick Clinton as their nominee, Trump has a good chance. A lot of people donā€™t like Hilary Clinton, and wonā€™t vote for her. Seems like any old moron would vote for Trump. The moron vote is large. and counts just as much as an informed one.

1 Like

But rarely metioning it as it doesnā€™t fit in with their agenda, like yours for instance, Sanders would be an ideal choice BUT he would be a sitting duck ike Obama (the most ineffectual president I can remember), why not mention Dagestan, Tibet, disputed lands in Kasmir etc etc It doesnā€™t fit in with your agenda, if you are going to criticise popular soundbites given to a democratic Nation I suggest also ook elsewhere, your argument and others is simply agenda driven one sided drivel.

There is no balance as if you are going to rightly ciritcise Trump you must also hammer other Nations that have even worse Nationalistic ideals, I have mentioned the Nations so i suggest you look at them, we can then get onto religious freedoms of the lack of them in Nations around the World and itā€™ll all come back to the big bad wolf of the establishment in this Country, its tiresome as honesty would progress this discussion further.

Donald want to close the internet and Bill Gates is going to do it

There is not enough face plams in the world for that ideaā€¦

2 Likes

Those other nations arenā€™t trumpeting themselves as the leaders of the free world, Bazza.

India labels itself as the Worldā€™s largest deomcracy which I can say is bollocks as my Muslim mate who lives in Goa can not get a passport as he is Muslim and from a lower caste I kid you not, he is married to an Enlgish lady and they have a child and they can live here if they choose (they wont as they have a business out there and are very happy) but he cant get an Indian passport without huge bribes.

Nah Barry, because for the sake of discussion itā€™s much cleaner to stick to one topic at a time. Not just go down these distraction rabbit holes to deflect criticism from your favourites.

If you want to discuss issues in Russia, China, Saudia Arabia etc, go right ahead. There are very valid criticisms of all these places. Iā€™m sure people have plenty of interesting things to add to this.

But, this is a thread about the Presidential race in the US of A. So, it makes entire sense to pick apart what the candidates are saying, and not focus on other countries.

And, make up your mind. Either agenda is a good thing or bad. You were telling me recently everyone has their agenda, and that canā€™t be seperated from the person. Or is it just ok for you to peddle your agenda, and not anyone else. What is this agenda btw? Saying racist fascists are bad? That seems to get your back up, why is that?

Nor is anyone here. Once again, railing against arguements that donā€™t exist.