Things that annoy you?

Hold the phone, stop the press we have the new Sherlock…

What not ?

Oh shit, I’ve just dissed you on another thread. I take it back - the peace treaty holds!

Probably the funniest ever 3 minutes of South Park…and that is against some pretty stiff competition.

So, Barry is back eh? Blimey, that should put a downer back on this site. As an aside things that annoy me, in any order.

Masons

Pikeys

Pikey kids

Any law that prohibits the harming of any of the above.

Apart from that, I’m happy.

dunno what ur trying to post there sarb, but here is another favourite of mine. The setup is Cartman has conned Butters into thinking he’s playing a Virtual Reality game set in South Park, and the way it escalates is just beautiful!

I was just posting a reply, no link. Fucking rubbish on phones is this site, Pap. Yep, that’s pretty awesome. Here’s another good one: https://youtu.be/p68JOF9G2PI

yeah cock magic was lols! My favourite bit was when he first performed for the boys. And when he performed at child’s birthday party. And also when he’s in the bathroom practising his cock magic, and when the door opens you see there’s an old man in there with him playing drums lolololol

When he pulls it out from behind that kids ear and they all start crying. So, so funny.

Randy could have his own show.

sarb, FYI when you post a YouTube link, you only need paste the URL, you don’t need to create the link. If you do create a link, it causes problems.

Tennis highlights. Utterly fucking pointless. Clogging up my ears from the neighbours’ open window. Really pointless though - there’s no highlights in tennis. I quite like tennis - highlights are shit though.

things that annoy me?..the internet isn’t big enough to cope with that list.

B&Q, can you ever find anything easily?

Blokes on buses/trains who take up all the space so they’re touching you, so you have to squash yourself against the window to avoid being touched. Even worse in the summer when they’re in short sleeves and their hot and sweaty arm is touching yours. They never make any attempt to sit in a nice unselfish way that isn’t spreading over into the other persons seat.

2 Likes

Women who hide in the corner of trains when I’m trying to touch them.

2 Likes

Girls pressing themselves against train or bus windows.

1 Like

Don’t, goatboy. Just fucking don’t.

:laughing:

What was Goatboy gonna do ? :confused:

Hang on, are you the girl I was perving on yesterday?

If so, another thing that annoys me is cock teases. If you’re not gonna put out, don’t pretend you are.