Things that annoy you?

He was going to press his sweaty cock against me next time he saw me on a train.

Does Goatboy get train boners too?

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Blokes on buses/trains who take up all the space so they’re touching you, so you have to squash yourself against the window to avoid being touched. Even worse in the summer when they’re in short sleeves and their hot and sweaty arm is touching yours. They never make any attempt to sit in a nice unselfish way that isn’t spreading over into the other persons seat.

Hang on, are you the girl I was perving on yesterday? If so, another thing that annoys me is cock teases. If you’re not gonna put out, don’t pretend you are.

So she was cock teasing you?! I thought she was just sat on the train. Was she a cock tease just because she existed?!

Another one, women who flick their hair in a confined space on the tube so it goes in your face.

I don’t think I do this, I hope I don’t, I think I’d be too considerate. It’s not cool.

Ew. How can I retract my like?

Only on the tube? What about other confined spaces, like a lift for example.

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

Originally posted by @Fatso

He was going to press his sweaty cock against me next time he saw me on a train.

Does Goatboy get train boners too?

Yeah, then too.

In lifts, I hate it when you’re the only person in the lift, loads of space, then someone new comes in and stands right next to you. Why do that, there’s a whole fucking lift!

Or in queues, when you step forward, and person behind feels the need to stand so close behind you that can practically hear them breathing. There’s no need - you won’t get there quicker!

1 Like

Or in queues, when you step forward, and person behind feels the need to stand so close behind you that can practically hear them breathing. There’s no need - you won’t get there quicker!

Not unless they’re trying to bum you, in which case this close standing is the quickest method. So I hear.

So,no hair shaking in lifts or on tube. What about a coffin?

Well, frankly, that’s what it feels like!

Oh hang on, I’m on a roll now…

People on public transport who eat with their mouth open while sat behind you! Arghhh!

So, banks and post offices that have more than three counter positions but only ever have two positions open, except on busy times when they only open one.

So, strangers in the next urinal who feel the need to start a conversation with me when I’m having a piss.

So, people who like saying like a lot and like say it like several times like every sentence like.

People who start every sentence with the word ‘so’.

That’s me!

Originally posted by @Halo-Stickman

People who start every sentence with the word ‘so’.

That’s me!

So, that’s a shame. Why the hell do you do that?

So. :wink: Walking in to a lift when the person in there has dropped their guts and walks out. And then other people get in and think it was me!

1 Like

I don’t know! Habit…emphasis. Fits well into my general style of exaggeration. I properly extend it too. It isn’t just a little ‘so’ it’s a full on so’oo usually with a hand gesture too.