Thomas Tuchel?

Don’t worry chaps and chapesses, I will keep my standards gutteral and generally off-topic; like I said I’ve been lurking these forums long enough to know the score!

Pap works a NINE hour day?! Phew! That’s hardcore!

@tokyo-saint it’s The New Saints FC for me of course! Their recent domination of the Welsh prem has activated my glory-hunting genes. It’s nice to be able to say Saints won the prem this season and not be lying… technically.

7 Likes

If we’re posting pictures of big powerful arms, has anyone noticed just how massive Dwight Gayle’s guns are??? Much more full than the camel humps on Mr T…

Mmmmm… that didn’t work. So big they broke the link…

https://goo.gl/images/KddTjx

Fixed for you Df. To add an image just click on the mountain icon and add picture address into source box (setting the first dimensions value to 600 is advisable too).

1 Like

Welcome Rob.

1 Like

Good to see new faces (well avatars anyway) on the forum Rob. Have fun mate.

… you’re not the St Robbie from TSW are you ?

2 Likes

Thanks Modboy

Thanks @barry-sanchez and @steveintheforest for the welcomes :slight_smile:

Not sure if good or bad thing but no, I am not St Robbie from TSW. Despite having a season ticket to my name (well, to my dads name for a good while) for 24 years now this is the first time that I have been tempted to join a SFC forum; a bit like the board, I’ve been quietly working (reading!) behind the scenes and taking my time to make sure I make the right choice before making such a big commitment and signing the contract!

5 Likes

It’s a good thing

1 Like

And welcome from me too, Rob. I’d see your not being St Robbie from TSW as a good thing; unless I’m thinking of the wrong poster he’s a bedwetter even by TSW standards, living his life in a state of near hysteria.

Enjoy Sotonians. We’re all very lovely here, except for those of us who are complete and utter pieces of shit, which is most of us. Especially me.

9 Likes

That’s the one @fowllyd :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Welcome from me too Saint Rob. We used to have some butlers who would officially welcome new posters but they either lost interest or are now too busy perusing Gentlemen’s outfitters for flowery blouses and hand-stitched brogues.

6 Likes

Thanks @fowllyd and @goatboy . I like to think I’m not a bed-wetter! I spent a couple of misguided years reading posts on the D.E. site and couldn’t cope with the utter misery and tripe that everyone on there was spouting which is what sent me looking for other places to look for my Saints-related banter and news. Ultimately led me here, managed to by-pass TSW somehow. Sounds like it was for the best maybe!?

Flowery blouses and brogues? You telling me that James May was your butler round here?

4 Likes

I’m sure @tokyo-saint is like a coiled spring in eagerness to take the job on, once the big announcement comes … assuming the forum still exists by then.

1 Like

Sorry guys but NO…just…NO

4 Likes

sexist

2 Likes

Bletch is James May.

And with that Saint Rob is catapulted to a legend.

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Cheers Phil!

Where do I post bemused remark’s about LVG?

1 Like

Wth just one politically incorrect correction

welcome Rob.

2 Likes