Thomas Tuchel?

Even his mother thought he was hideous…seriously.

1 Like

May have its own thread soon the way that snowball is rolling.

Just love to see the faces of the Puel out brigade when we replace him with LVG…

1 Like

Certainly a bit of an odd one and seems unlikely.

Good to see you over here @cellone … used to like your reasoned posting style in amongst all the madness of TSW

2 Likes

Oh nose…not ANOTHER voice of reason. :lou_facepalm_2:

:lou_wink_2:

Really can’t see this LVG link to us, he doesn’t tick any of the boxes for what we look for in a manager.

Sounds more like Palace have shown interest and his agent is touting about for something better

Oh nose :lou_lol:

1 Like

Yep. :lou_lol:

Thanks for the welcome. Not sure reasoned is the right word as two thirds of what I post is crap. :slight_smile:

Agree LVG would seem to be a strange choice for the way we operate. Think it will blow over. Palace would be an odd choice for him though.

Only two thirds?

That will increase the quality average on here.

:cool:

3 Likes

Hm. You say that, but recently I’ve been thinking Palace is a great opportunity for any manager wanting to look better than they are with an underachieving side.

Their team is really pretty decent when you look at it. Cabaye, Benteke, Ward, Dann, Zaha, Milevoj-ewhatshisname, Van Aanholt and whatnot. A half-decent manager could make themselves look a lot more impressive than they actually should with, say, a 9th-placed finish or so from them.

3 Likes

Maybe that’s why Big Sam did one. Too ambitious for him.

3 Likes

Who ever comes in, how long will it be before he is branded an in-bred useless bellend?

Not cool for school Bazzer :lou_facepalm_2:

It all depends wenn er Englisch spricht.

Oh mein Gott, ich kann auch Deutsch :lou_lol:

Right on cue my intolerant little adversary. Why let others make you look like an arse when you are doing such a fine job on your own!

:lou_wink:

1 Like

Das ist ein große improvement von die froglish

2 Likes

Meanwhile any link to this alleged shortlist?