Thoughts on black Friday!

Think they probably were. Anyway I still blame consumers.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @PhilippineSaint

How many sales did you actullay make then ?

Are you the taxman?

Philippines is a Tax haven :slight_smile:

for me anyway

Originally posted by @Goatboy

How many sales did you actullay make then ?

Are you the taxman?

Philippines is a Tax haven :slight_smile:

for me anyway

I do ok. Mrs G. is the big earner :lou_wink_2:

Itā€™s shite, thatā€™s what it isā€¦

2 Likes

Ended up bringing my intended PC purchase forward a bit. It has been three years since the last one, and though many will say that my present machine is perfectly adequate, my missus says things like ā€œah, but itā€™s what you do for a livingā€ and ā€œwould a racing car driver get about in a Fiesta?ā€.

I love her for it.

2 Likes

My wife wanted an armchair for the lounge. Weā€™d decided a few years ago to use two sofas but as is the bossā€™s prerogative sheā€™s changed her mind. We set out to see what was aboutā€¦after road testing several in ā€œPeter Greenā€™sā€ she settled on one and we asked how much cheaper they could do it. We got 100 quid knocked off but I have the feeling we could have got that deal at anytime of the year. It was very quiet thereā€¦a normal day for them but then it not in the city centre.

ā€¦ Next year I am going to celebrate Thanksgiving so that we get the full effect. Only I will be giving fucking thanks that I am not one of those greedy ignorant fuckers that seem to be tearing product of shelves in an orgy of materialism ā€¦ and that I am not fucking American.

ā€¦to be continuedā€¦

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Originally posted by @lifeintheslowlane

My wife wanted an armchair for the lounge. Weā€™d decided a few years ago to use two sofas but as is the bossā€™s prerogative sheā€™s changed her mind. We set out to see what was aboutā€¦after road testing several in ā€œPeter Greenā€™sā€ she settled on one and we asked how much cheaper they could do it. We got 100 quid knocked off but I have the feeling we could have got that deal at anytime of the year. It was very quiet thereā€¦a normal day for them but then it not in the city centre.

ā€¦to be continuedā€¦

Iā€™ll be sure to update this episode when the chair arrives in 10 weeks Gayboy :lou_lol:

1 Like

10 weeks! Fucking hell, are they waiting for the tree to finish growing?

1 Like

Are they making it out of matchsticks?

1 Like

When I got home I received a phone call to inform me the chair has now been completedā€¦fitted with an individual floatation collar and is being paddled from Shanghai. Should be approaching the Engrish Channel by early Chinese New Year. I canā€™t tell you how excited we are. :lou_lol:

Just donā€™t forget to plug it in once the wifeā€™s strapped in :lou_wink_2:

3 Likes

Comfort for the piles?

1 Like

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Comfort for the piles?

ā€¦yes indeed a boon for the sufferer.

1 Like

10 weeks though LITSL, we going to have to wait that long for the next thrilling installment of Chairgate: the series?

I know I knowā€¦I hestitate to say it but 10 weeks is a bit of a rib-buster. Iā€™ll keep you posted. :lou_lol: