Top 5 Saints players from different countries that are not England

Two things!

A) I also said “Anyway, name your country and then your top 5 players who have played for Saints and are from that country.”

1. Pap Edited me! Mods on the forum! Mods on the forum!

What’s the deal with modding Pap? Where are the saints web rules putting a dampner on the fun? What’s the deal?

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Two things!

A) I also said “Anyway, name your country and then your top 5 players who have played for Saints and are from that country.”

What’s the deal with modding Pap? Where are the saints web rules putting a dampner on the fun? What’s the deal?

Are you referring to that georgeous Irish gal that mysteriously turned into Dot Cotton, Tokes.

I’ve been wondering about that too - I think ‘wondering’ is the right word.

Hang on, something went wrong with the quoting function.

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Two things!

There aren’t that many rules, Tokes, but got to exercise a bit of discretion. In that particular case, my discretion involved thinking “my daughter will kill me if she sees that”.

Besides, there’s a whole industry out there serving baps, and I’m not talking about the baking sector.

Time for Papfraction roulette!

hi pap can i have moderation rights but only over tokyos posts pls i think i should have power to edit his posts if he steps out of line it is for the good of papsweb and to protect i.e. ur daughters think about it

F*ck (didn’t put the U out of respect of your daughter Pap) you Bear! I was first over here, first to be banned and I told you about it. If anything, I should have mod rights over you as you keep doing double posts of German bonners.

pap if i had moderation powers over tokyos posts i would use them to filter out his swearing and his lies and his spelling mistakes think about it

I do need spell check plse Pap. Please install it same time as my mod powers. I would mainly use it for the powers of good like editing bletch posts to contain admissions of kiddy fiddling etc.

Hmm, looks like Papsweb is going to be way more laddish than The Muppet Show ever was… :slight_frown:

dunno we prob have the highest percentage of women members in prob all football forums! We’ve got like 1 in 30! And also another poster who does not fit into conventional categories!

This place is like a 15 year old boy’s bedroom, hanging out with his mates, and talking about girls.

I’ve accidentally walked in and am feeling the need for a very hasty retreat…

we’re saving the highbrow literary criticism & geopolitical debate till i.e. SarniaSaint gets here.

That said, if you or i.e. anyone else wants to have Reasonable Serious Discussions i promise i won’t spooge all over them anymore!

:slight_frown:

BOYS SUCK!!

chinese herbal remedies seem to make you v.irritable, coxford lou. That is my first thought, anyway. I’m also gonna mark this date in the forum calender, and monitor to see if we experience similar mean coxford posts in i.e. one lunar month

LOL. I just couldn’t think of a serious answer that wouldn’t make me look like a kill joy so instead had a teenage strop!

1 Like

no i quite like it when you Tell Us Off! I do think we need to formally allocate forum roles tho. Here is the vacancies as i see it:

Forum Nag

Forum Sniper

Forum Dumbass

Forum Troll

Forum Sexpest

Forum Know-it-all

Forum Homosex

You can all decide which roles suit you best!

Originally posted by @Bearsy

no i quite like it when you Tell Us Off!

In that case, would it be OK if I have a quick rant, cos I hate it when something is bugging me but I can’t say what’s on my mind. Can I just be humoured and no one really think badly of me, or take offence at me even if what I want to say is a bit harsh?!

God, here she goes.

:wink:

1 Like

Have at it, Coxford Lou. Vent the beef. I’m all ears!