Top 5 Saints players from different countries that are not England

Ok, ahem, hang on sec, let me just get the right stance for this…

That toaster is not plugged in. Dumb housewife.

JESUS FUCK GUYS, WHAT KIND OF PLANET DO YOU LIVE IN??! YOU GET FIVE MINUTES OF FREEDOM FROM MODS, AND WHAT DO YOU DO? TURN 98% OF POSTS INTO COCK JOKES AND NAKED WOMEN PICS. IS THIS A STRIP CLUB?? NO! IS THIS A BOYS OWN CLUB WHERE YOU ALL GET TO WANK OFF EACH OTHER??! BLOODY LOOKS LIKE IT!! YOU’VE NAILED THE ART OF PUTTING OFF ANY FEMALE READERS OF YOUR DUMN TEENAGE BOYS FORUM…BUT THATS PROBABLY HOW YOU LIKE IT COS YOU WONT WANT ANYONE TO INTERRUPT YOUR BROKEBACK FRIENDSHIPS.

I PITY YOUR POOR WIVES!!!

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Ah, that feels better. :laughing:

1 Like

Dumb Lou.

Not dumn.

lol good rant Lou! I can prob concede the nudity, I’m not too bothered bout that really, but we need the cock jokes, don’t we? Without cock jokes what do we have left!

Maybe we could ration it I spose. What would you sooner have, lots of little cocks every day or i.e. just one big cock at the end of the week?

I think it’s just percentages. If 98% of posts are cocks jokes, then that makes it a cock jokes forum. If say 49% are cock jokes, and the rest is other stuff about football or Southampton or genuinely funny stuff, then that makes it a Sotonians forum.

PS. There are lots of cocks on More 4 at the mo.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Dumb Lou.

Not dumn.

Perhaps you do Lou a disservice, GB. ‘Dumn’ could well be a deliberate mix of ‘dumb’ and ‘damn’ - a portmanteau word. Not unlike Lewis Carroll’s ‘slithy’ from Jabberwocky, being a mixture of ‘slithery’ and ‘slimy’ (“Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe”).

Or it could have just been a typo.

3 Likes

Please forgnore me.

Lou have you been sent from hell to spam up my thread as some sort of Karma for all the threads I’ve spammed up?

1 Like

Tokyo, you’re gonna regret what you said about Djuricic, never mind all the threads you’ve spammed up!

Wives?

:laughing:

Great points about balance on the forum.

What did I say bad about Dirtdic other than he is the new Gaston? Why is that bad? I like Gaston, he’s in my top 5 Ramirez list.

I would have had Paul Jones in there. Great keeper for us.

Scotland

Hugh Fisher

Tommy Mulgrew

Eric Martin

Samuel Meston

George O’Brien

Each individual player made more league appearances than Adam Lallana.