šŸšµ šŸ‡«šŸ‡· Tour De France

How the hell are they riding in that heat

Apparently they averaged 22 bottles a rider yesterday (11 litres) and they were still suffering from dehydration. Mental

More importantly, how were the knob scrubbers doing in that heat? Must have been a hard job rubbing them massive knobsā€¦

WTF? Hail, in a heatwave, in July!!!

Seen pics - SNOW!

Anti-climax todayā€¦no real venom in any attack, all seemed happy with status quo which is not greta for teh fans or sport IMHO. Again too much ā€˜teamā€™ influence over result which although tactically astute to gain a ā€˜teamā€™ victory, does detract from the competition somewhat and I say that as some who loves cycling

I think a severely curtailed stage wouldnā€™t have helped - not having the Cormet de Roselend to climb removed some serious attacking opportunities, and 59km is no distance for a stage, even in the Alps. And following on from yesterdayā€™s truncated stage didnā€™t help either. I gather consideration was given to cancelling todayā€™s stage altogether, so itā€™s a safe bet that the conditions were pretty horrible.

Plus, of course, Pinot having to abandon yesterday made a big difference - he could well have been there or thereabouts after that stage and a major threat for the yellow today.

Roglic throwing away a 57 second lead in the time trial

He is going to lose the tour on the final day

And he fucked it

Pogacar is going to be a monster

Fuck, wish Iā€™d seen that. Brilliant that the Tour is being won by a Slovenian for the first time, but it wasnā€™t the Slovenian we all expected to win it.

Not the tour but the Vuelta - Froome has gone out the back of the peloton on both stages so far - 30mins down on the leader

I donā€™t think we will ever seen Froome regain the form he had prior to that crash - the fact he can still ride is a miracle

1 Like

Or.
Some would say Since that Doc got busted.

Apparently the only drugs he pushed were for Shane Suttonā€™s floppy cock

ouch

Has been carnage - loads of the GC have crashed, Gee had his shoulder relocated roadside and still only lost a minute. Riders protested today by refusing to ride and then a 10 km go slow

Cav has just won - amazing - 3 more stages to go and he is level with Merckx

2 Likes

I was in the pub. Thereā€™s footy, cricket and Wimbledon.

Heā€™ll have to wait until the highlights show.

They have caught the soppy mare who caused the crash in stage 1

2 Likes

But I was making a pic for Instagram defence incoming