Vitesse (H) drinks!

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Oh boy, you are in all sorts of pap-shaped trouble now!

I feel I should explain. I come from a long line of people that don’t like being fucked about. By that, I mean people that say they’re going to do one thing, but end up not doing it. The annoyance is pretty much amplified if people say they’re going to do the same thing multiple times, and then do not deliver.

My nan used to get vexed at this, my mum still does and my eldest daughter is exhibiting all the signs of getting proper fucking narked when it happens to her.

The situation is perhaps compounded by the fact that I’m ultra-fucking-reliable, and like all wizards, arrive precisely when I mean to :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Told you.

2 Likes

I agree with him. I’m ultra-reliable. South West trains aren’t.

5 Likes

Make sure you get the boy to stand next to pap for a while…

2 Likes

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Oh boy, you are in all sorts of pap-shaped trouble now!

The situation is perhaps compounded by the fact that I’m ultra-fucking-reliable, and like all wizards, arrive precisely when I mean to :slight_smile:

I’m sure that must keep Ms pap very happy.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Fowllyd

I’m sure that must keep Ms pap very happy.

If you’re a short bloke, keeping women happy something you either learn:-

a) very quickly

b) never

We’re way down the pecking order. Effort is therefore mandated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Make sure you get the boy to stand next to pap for a while…

He’ll be at the bar (with my money I hasten to add) - he always seems to get served first for some reason…

Looks as if I’ll be in the Farmhouse around twenty past six

I feel I should explain. I come from a long line of people that don’t like being fucked about. By that, I mean people that say they’re going to do one thing, but end up not doing it. The annoyance is pretty much amplified if people say they’re going to do the same thing multiple times, and then do not deliver.

That’s exactly how I feel about delivery of our new emoticons, Pap!

FFS! :wink:

4 Likes

Bearsy obviously thinks his 4th star justifies the delay.

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

That’s exactly how I feel about delivery of our new emoticons, Pap!

FFS! :wink:

4th star?*

Anyway, I don’t blame Bearsy. I blame Pap.

*what is about this place that constantly makes me feel really thick?! I get zero references, zero jokes, zero all round!

If you’re a short bloke, keeping women happy something you either learn:-

a) very quickly

b) never

We’re way down the pecking order. Effort is therefore mandated :slight_smile:

I really want to disagree with this, and firmly pull Pap up on his generalisation, and give a few examples that prove this is categorically not the case.

But unfortunately I can’t. Women definitely do like tall men (until they get a neck ache).

4 Likes

1 Like

Originally posted by @Goatboy

4th star?*

Ha! Well, that’s quite obscure… I bet no one else got it either. :wink:

1 Like

*what is about this place that constantly makes me feel really thick?! I get zero references, zero jokes, zero all round!

And yet you have been closer to the truth than you could ever possibly have imagined.

2 Likes

4th star?*

Anyway, I don’t blame Bearsy. I blame Pap.

I think you’ve unwittingly outed yourself as the sort of person that wouldn’t reconcile a hangover with a sausage and egg McMuffin. That’s fine. Despite our many protestations to the contrary, many of us proles (relatively speaking in comparison to your highness, of course) will do a dirty Maccys, and as a consequence, would have spent time in long-arsed queues inexplicably waiting for shit food, long enough to have noticed the badges that signify progress in the McDonalds world.

The Five Star superstars are usually over-eager little bastards, the shit in the food only equalled by the shit that flows from their gobs. While you’re waiting for your food, you normally hear Mr Five Star say the exact same things to the customer behind you, even the ever-so-humourous quip about sauce.

One star = “worked here for a month and has not knowingly masturbated in the food”

Zero stars = “worked here for less than a month and/or has knowingly masturbated in the food”.

1 Like

That’s bloody MILES away from Mike’s Fish & Chips on Queensway, don’t think I will be able to talk my “crew” into legging it all the way up there.

Have fun hopefully next time.

Off to bed to pray to the Upgrade Gods before I leg it to the airport at 5am tomorrow bleah. (2am your time!)

Will have the joy of trying to access this place via mobile while on tour,

Why do we do this sh1t again? Someone remind me?

Praise the Lord for Airmiles is all I can say. Should have enough left for the final.

(As if)

2 Likes

I think you’ve unwittingly outed yourself as the sort of person that wouldn’t reconcile a hangover with a sausage and egg McMuffin. That’s fine. Despite our many protestations to the contrary, many of us proles (relatively speaking in comparison to your highness, of course) will do a dirty Maccys, and as a consequence, would have spent time in long-arsed queues inexplicably waiting for shit food, long enough to have noticed the badges that signify progress in the McDonalds world.

The Five Star superstars are usually over-eager little bastards, the shit in the food only equalled by the shit that flows from their gobs. While you’re waiting for your food, you normally hear Mr Five Star say the exact same things to the customer behind you, even the ever-so-humourous quip about sauce.

One star = “worked here for a month and has not knowingly masturbated in the food”

Zero stars = “worked here for less than a month and/or has knowingly masturbated in the food”.

I’ve probably had max x10 McDonalds in my life, and for most if them I would have been lucky enough to have been conscious by the time I reached the front of the queue, never mind the wherewithal to pick up on such cultural references.

But MaccyD’s on a hangover…uggghhhh!!

2 Likes

FFS, Phil. You can get from Dubai to Southampton, but cannot get yourself to the Old Farmhouse? It does food, y’know. Can’t speak to the evenings, but the brekkie has been a delicious life-saver on a delicate Saturday morning.

Also, we’ve got those taxi things in this country.

Soooooort-it-out!

And FWIW, I am not precious about the Old Farmhouse, but it is predictable.

Anywhere a bit not down the end of Derby Road we can go :slight_smile: