WBA v Saints ... debagging the Throstles!

Not the first time I’ve said that :lou_surprised:

2 Likes

Clasieeeeeeeewee

I’m not watching it but the BBC had described a Claise “stunner” and Forster “getting down well” to save a shot. How lovely!

As it stands we now have 40 points are we safe yet ?

If the bottom 3 win all their games and we lose all ours then probably not…

Redmond having another good game today.

3 Likes

Some lovely football around their box at the moment.

Long just misses from a diving header.

Quality.

2 Likes

That was a fucking good 45 from Saints. Very impressive. Shame we didn’t get the 2nd and I hope we don’t regret it. More of the same 2nd half please!

Very comfortable at the back. Yoshi and Stephens getting better and better.

Even the ref had a good half. Maybe could have booked Fletcher but also could have carded Long for diving, so ho hum.

COYS!!!

3 Likes

No idea who the co commentator is on BeIn Sports but our football is giving him orgasms at the moment.

And tbh he’s not far wrong if only we could convert chances

No way this stays 0 - 1 Pulis a has to stop them playing so deep.

1 Like

67% possession for Saints in the first half.

2 Likes

In other news lolz at the 20+ Spaniards who came into Barasti to watch their Derby and tried to argue with Management about having their game on our telly…

You’ll never take the Franny Benali stand!

6 Likes

Nice to see the whole team celebrating the goal too. Team spirit etc…

1 Like
4 Likes

I’m watching the same channel i think(logo pixalated out). Does he keeps going on about one/two touches and how it wears the opposition out? He could work for the club, he seems so in love with us. Nice to hear for a change.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TractorSaint/status/850724134300659713

6 Likes

McQueen and Simms on for JWP and Redmond.

Hmmm.

Not sure I would have done that, although they were starting to get a foothold.

71’
James Ward-Prowse is leaving the field to be replaced by Sam McQueen in a tactical substitution.

71’
Nathan Redmond is leaving the field to be replaced by Josh Sims in a tactical substitution.

71’
Dusan Tadic shoots wide

71’
Dusan Tadic dribbles past his opponents

84’ Pierre-Emile Hoejbjerg is down injured and receives medical treatment on the field.

'king hell, were slipping back into old ways and trying to defend a one goal lead at the end of a game…

Lots of pressure.