Welcome to our newest members

Then was it Dr Dolittle Penis or its even sadder sequel, Dr No Penis?

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Great description Bear. You really brought it to life. Seriously. The movie is called Bletch. I think.

Ha! Chevy Chase. Brilliant.

Welcome StickyWhiteDovePiss!

You are user #60!

That’s a mighty unusual name.

Are you related to the Hertfordshire StickyWhiteDovePisses?

It matters not, only that you are here.

You’ve been allocated room #1110 next to Fatso on the ground floor near the food and away from the female members. I had reserved that room for LeopardsFannyBatter, but he has sent his apologies, so it is now yours.

You should know about the curfew - no male members are allowed on the fifth floor after 11pm. That is the only “rule” we have here * , so please feel free to spew forth the sort of creativity that led you to that user name.

x

P.S. His papship is running an embarrassingly common marketing initiative at the moment. A sort of buy one, get one free affair if you will. You simply have to post something to claim one of these wonderful prizes.

So what do posts mate? That’s right, Rep Points!

You wouldn’t believe I went to Butler School, and this is where it got me. I put the me in Demeaning.

_ * Apart from the other rules._

ODB posts here?!

Thank you. Even though it feels like I had to beg for that welcome, it is a welcome nonetheless.

Thanks for the welcome. I haven’t decided if I can be bothered to post yet. I prefer to observe you know.

Originally posted by @StickyWhiteDovePiss

Thanks for the welcome. I haven’t decided if I can be bothered to post yet. I prefer to observe you know.

Hi there Stickywhitedovepiss,

It would be helpful if you can let us know what kind of conversations would help encourage you to post more. We like to be proactive and encouraging towards new posters here. (Plus we’re a bit desperate for anyone new who can shake the place up).

If you could outline the options (we like lists too), then we’d be happy to oblige… We can easily cover: humour, sexist banter, football talk, politics, conspiracy theories…whatever you desire…

Much love xx

“We” might be pushing it a little bit.

Put it this way, when I started this thing, worst case scenario was that I’d end up like those other breakaway forums. No users, no conversation, a sad and pathetic end to the career of an illustrious poster, talking to himself like a fucking fruitloop.

We started three weeks ago and have got 59 real members. Without wanting to draw reductive comparisons, we are already about a fifth of the size of itsbeautifuloutside. The reason I don’t want to draw reductive comparisons is that I’ve a lot of respect for their ethos and there isn’t really any competition. People can post where they like.

I suppose what I’m trying to say is that I’m relaxed about membership numbers. I’d rather have a smaller number of decent, active contributors than host a lurk-fest or a me-too convention.

4 Likes

I very much agree with what you’ve said above, Pap.

Originally posted by @Fatso

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I can only apologise Fatso, and whilst this will be a feeble excuse, I can only offer that I wasn’t appointed site butler until after you joined.

That said, a warm welcome to you too, and your chins - thanks for contributing.

I’ve taken the liberty of placing you in room 1101 on the ground floor next to the kitchens, and away from the gym.

Thank you. Even though it feels like I had to beg for that welcome, it is a welcome nonetheless.

I like your spunk, Fatso!

Very good, Sir.

I’ll ask His papship to create a Dogging section for you.

Would you prefer it as a sub-forum of the Arts, or under a Motoring forum?

“Sticky White Love Piss”, was tokyos nickname as school.

I Wonder Where The Dove Comes Into It Tho?

Though Papsweb appears thus far to be flourishing, in the medium term I cannot see it lasting without the injection of objectionable opinions. The site doesn’t need a butler it needs more women it needs more mongs and it needs more weirdos. Buctootim and windows spring to mind. I doubt the latter will defect while Papsweb is associated with pap.

Would you leave the bullying of Tokes out please Dr Rosenpenis, it’s wearing a bit thin…

And, Cat Belt Shin, where oh where is my (delayed) welcome…

2 Likes

Though Papsweb appears thus far to be flourishing, in the medium term I cannot see it lasting without the injection of objectionable opinions. The site doesn’t need a butler it needs more women it needs more mongs and it needs more weirdos. Buctootim and windows spring to mind. I doubt the latter will defect while Papsweb is associated with pap.

tbf, I’m not calling it papsweb. Disagree on the need for disagreement for its own sake. I’ve been a member of loads of forums where it’s fine to get on. They are still going.

If what you mean by “objectionable opinions” is deciding to call people names, or in Tim’s case, perform some kind of remote medical diagnosis, then I’d probably disagree with that too. I know, right? I’m one to talk, having been a chief haranguer of certain people. Tell you this now, though. Don’t really miss the constant conflict at all. I honestly thought I would.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @BTripz

Would you leave the bullying of Tokes out please Dr Rosenpenis, it’s wearing a bit thin…

And, Cat Belt Shin, where oh where is my (delayed) welcome…

Bullying tokyos is lifeblood! But we listen to the people, and in any case, he doesn’t post enough to make the effort worthwhile, so we will take ur advice + move onto other targets.

“Sticky White Love Piss”, was BTripz nickname as school.

2 Likes

It’s a popular drink in Japan bear, what’s the problem?

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I can only apologise Fatso, and whilst this will be a feeble excuse, I can only offer that I wasn’t appointed site butler until after you joined.

That said, a warm welcome to you too, and your chins - thanks for contributing.

I’ve taken the liberty of placing you in room 1101 on the ground floor next to the kitchens, and away from the gym.

I like your spunk, Fatso!

I have a never ending supply. Just me a shout next time you want some.

Quick Lou, it appears that Bletch, Fatso and Tokes are organising a hardcore drinking session to rival your Farmhouse meet-ups

If you’ve come for an argument, I’m here to tell you that you’ve come to the wrong place !