Welcome to our newest members

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Originally posted by @StickyWhiteDovePiss

Though Papsweb appears thus far to be flourishing, in the medium term I cannot see it lasting without the injection of objectionable opinions. The site doesn’t need a butler it needs more women it needs more mongs and it needs more weirdos. Buctootim and windows spring to mind. I doubt the latter will defect while Papsweb is associated with pap.

If you’ve come for an argument, I’m hear to tell you that you’ve come to the wrong place !

And don’t expect any help with your spelling, either!

Thanks, Anal Shit Mock.

I’m not gonna play your anal anagram game, Bletch, because you’ve already told me that Fowllyd’s Balti Stench can never be bettered, and I’ve been sulking ever since.

So there.

Originally posted by @Fatso

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I can only apologise Fatso, and whilst this will be a feeble excuse, I can only offer that I wasn’t appointed site butler until after you joined.

That said, a warm welcome to you too, and your chins - thanks for contributing.

I’ve taken the liberty of placing you in room 1101 on the ground floor next to the kitchens, and away from the gym.

Thank you. Even though it feels like I had to beg for that welcome, it is a welcome nonetheless.

I like your spunk, Fatso!

I have a never ending supply. Just me a shout next time you want some.

I’m sure we are all looking forward to swimming through your unremitting rivers of spunk.

Remember to keep your zinc levels up, Fatso.

Try a diet * rich in oysters.

_ * No offence._

This quoting is shit. Its too narrow. The boxes get squeezed and on me phone it looks like one word per line. Put that in your suggestions forum - less shit quoting.

Originally posted by @StickyWhiteDovePiss

Though Papsweb appears thus far to be flourishing, in the medium term I cannot see it lasting without the injection of objectionable opinions. The site doesn’t need a butler it needs more women it needs more mongs and it needs more weirdos. Buctootim and windows spring to mind. I doubt the latter will defect while Papsweb is associated with pap.

I agree! we need more women! I don’t mind weirdos either or anyone with strong opinions.

But if they are bullies, then that’s no fun! No one needs bullies to survive.

I don’t wanna appear sexist or anything, but we only need more women if they are the kind that know their place (kitchen) and just agree with everything the guys say…And have big booblies that would not feel like a balloon full of water when contacted by a stray elbow.

The bloody annoying thing is that we’ve actually got women on here, even some not related to me, and they have not posted yet.

I refer to my friend intiniki in particular.

Can’t shut her up on Facebook. Can’t convince her to post on here. For shame!

I also tried to convince my best mate’s wife to join, as she liked to stalk a few of us on TSW, and even had an agreement with her that if I posted something specific on Facebook, something embarrassing, she would join up.

I held my end of the bargain :slight_smile:

That’s easy Pap. Do what I would do. Post sexy pics of some random lady with their boobies out, and pretend it’s them. Once they reply to deny it’s them, they have started posting.

This is the internet, not a fucking cocktail party! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I fulfil 1 of that criteria, but not the other 2.

You trying to get rid of me, Ohio?

Seriously? Cool! Where are you ladies?! I need more gal pals!

maybe we should start some special interest women threads to entice them out like i.e. where r u going on ur hols this year, and i.e. will white vinegar remove limescale from bathroom taps, and i.e. what is the best brand of fanny cream.

Edit: These is all genuine mumsnet threads so this is not sexist post pls

I’m trying, Bear.

The deal with my best mate’s wife, a very funny girl, was that I would post:-

“Top dump this morning. #dawnbombers

…on Facebook. I did. She reneged. I shall be buying my godson a fucking noisy toy the next time I pay them all a visit :slight_smile:

Your “best” mate? Are you 8 years old? Has his mum allowed you to stay over for a sleepover yet?

3 Likes

Your “best” mate? Are you 8 years old? Has his mum allowed you to stay over for a sleepover yet?

This has got to be Turkish.

1 Like

Forty actually, but we’ve been best mates since we were around eight. It’s a reasonably common phenomenon, and the cool thing about referring to someone as your best mate when you’re in your forties is that you’re sure about it.

I am sad for you that you (presumably) don’t have a best mate. Loads of good shit there. Your post reminds me of the TV licensing bloke from the Young Ones.

“Bastard’s the name. But all my friends call me Right Bleedin’. Or did”

“How do you mean?”

“I killed him”

On a related note, I bet Rik didn’t have a best mate either.

1 Like

Im sorry if that came across as aggressive or unkind. I’ve clearly upset Pap and Lou, whose reaction of demonising me as a Turkish is a bit too much. Anyway, I’m happy for you pap. I guess my jealousy got the better of me. I wish I had a best mate. Someone I could share my secrets with.

3 Likes

Upset? I love a good excuse to remember Mr Bastard. Ta for the reminder.

Wow. That ruined that theory. Turkish would never apologise.

Ok so I have given in to posting something. Possibly the last. Who knows.

So in relation to a “special interest women threads” to get us out of the woodwork.

“where r u going on ur hols this year” - well I am not sure but I love holidays. Happy to talk about travel and any tips you want on South America. My partner who is male loves holidays too. He could probably bore you with tales of India.

“will white vinegar remove limescale from bathroom taps” no idea but Cillit Bang is pretty potent. Try that.

“what is the best brand of fanny cream” - never knew there was such a thing. Cannot help there. If I had kids you wouldn’t find me on mumsnet.

What would help woman feel included on here? Yes more topics would be great but not necessarily gendered ones. I know plenty of women who love football and cricket. I just happen not to. Although I’d currently offer to take over from Blatter for it not to be news and I haven’t been brided and last time I looked I wasn’t corrupt.

But maybe a bit of respect would be good. Both ways of course. We could all try not to make sexist remarks. I won’t stare at your pecs/arse/biceps or copy in photos of buff men just to objectify males. I know we like to take the piss and a bit of gentle piss taking can be quite fun but let’s try to be kinder to each.

4 Likes