Wembley Ticket Thread

Chutney may already have a ticket so think somne of you guys are barking up the wrong tree.

So are you conveniently forgetting 2010 or 1976?

I’m just waiting for the moans from people who might possibly miss out. We all know season ticket holders get first dibs.

As I only went to the first leg of the semi-final I expect to be well down the pecking order.

I reckon you’ll be alright bobster.

3 Likes

I have no chance the Southampton way, not a member, no season ticket, goosed, will have to be someone else’s or a spare on the day.

I hear about 32,000 tickets each, seasons then members.

Ticket Informaiton on the OS

Ticket information for the EFL Cup Final, which will take place on Sunday 26th February 2017, has been confirmed.

Southampton, who beat Liverpool 2-0 on aggregate to reach the final of the competition, will face either Manchester United or Hull City at Wembley Stadium.

We have received an allocation of 31,461 tickets for this fixture, which will be sold ONLINE ONLY.

Ticket prices for the EFL Cup final are as follows:

Category One – Adults £100, Concessions* £50
Category Two – Adults £90, Concessions* £45
Category Three – Adults £72, Concessions* £36
Category Four – Adults £56, Concessions* £28
Category Five – Adults £40, Concessions £20

*Concessions are defined as Over-65s and Under-18s only.

All 2016/17 Season Ticket holders will be guaranteed a ticket for the final, providing they purchase them in one of the three Season Ticket windows detailed below.

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

Thursday 2nd February (9am) – Season Ticket holders who have recorded AT LEAST TWO of the EFL Cup home games against Crystal Palace (21/09), Sunderland (26/10) and Liverpool (11/01) against their Supporter Number.

Friday 3rd February (9am) – Season Ticket holders who have recorded ONE of the EFL Cup home games against Crystal Palace (21/09), Sunderland (26/10) and Liverpool (11/01) against their Supporter Number.

Sunday 5th February (10am) – All Season Ticket holders. (The Ticket Office phone lines will be available from 10am until 3pm on Sunday for supporters who require accessible seating).

We have used the above criteria to reduce queuing times online for Season Ticket holders, however please remember that at the time of going on sale, it will be very busy and a lengthy queue is to be expected. Please use all the time allowed to purchase your ticket, as all Season Ticket holders are guaranteed a ticket providing they purchase within the timeframes detailed above.

Season Ticket holders who require accessible seating will follow the same purchase criteria as above. For full information on how to purchase when you qualify, please see the section below entitled ‘Accessible seating’.

Tickets are limited to one per eligible Supporter Number, and a maximum of eight tickets can be bought in any one transaction. No amendments can be made to tickets once purchased under any circumstances.

Tickets cannot be upgraded for this fixture. For instance, Adult Season Ticket holders may only purchase an Adult ticket, and Under-18 and Under-11 Season Ticket holders may only purchase a Junior ticket etc.

All tickets will be sent out via Royal Mail, and tickets bought by supporters based in the United Kingdom will NOT be available for collection. We will e-mail supporters once their tickets have been dispatched, however no tickets will be sent out before Monday 13th February. All tickets bought by supporters outside of the United Kingdom will need to be collected from the Ticket Office at Wembley Stadium on the day of the game – full details will be communicated via e-mail closer to the time.

OFFICIAL MEMBERS

Following the sale to Season Ticket holders, tickets will go on sale to Official Members based on how many home games they have purchased in the 2016/17 season. All competitive fixtures count towards the criteria, across the Premier League, Europa League, EFL Cup and FA Cup games. There are a total of 20 games which can be used towards the below criteria. Please remember that tickets bought against someone else’s Supporter Number cannot be transferred to your own.

Tuesday 7th February (9am) – Official Members who have purchased AT LEAST EIGHT home fixtures from the 2016/17 season.

**Thursday 9th February (9am) – **Official Members who have purchased AT LEAST SEVEN home fixtures from the 2016/17 season.

**Friday 10th February (9am) – **Official Members who have purchased AT LEAST SIX home fixtures from the 2016/17 season.

Saturday 11th February (9am) – Official Members who have purchased AT LEAST FIVE home fixtures from the 2016/17 season.

Not yet an Official Member but meet one of the criteria for games attended as above? Click here to become an Official Member!

Should tickets remain following these sales, a further announcement will be made in the morning of Monday 13th February.

Official Members who require accessible seating will follow the same purchase criteria as above. For full information on how to purchase when you qualify, please see the section below entitled ‘Accessible seating’.

Tickets are limited to one per eligible Supporter Number, and a maximum of eight tickets can be bought in any one transaction. No amendments can be made to tickets once purchased.

3 Likes

Well I’m fucked but I’ll be there.

5 Likes

Have to wait for the 10th Feb to get mine then, that’s faaaarkin ages!

Same as me, although I might buy a ticket for Saturday now and not go…

Online ticket site is rammed, people obviously buying tickets up to get more quota…

Still, was defo worth getting a membership at the start of the season :lou_smiley:

Oh well, doesn’t look like I’m getting there, as only been to one game this season. Went to loads of League Cup games last year though.

Shit happens I suppose.

Its a Sin but have just been told we have tickets for the Pet Shop Boys at the BIC on the 26th Feb.

Left to my Own Devices I think I will Go West to Surburbia instead!!

2 Likes

Ok I will go first with the ridiculously optimistic offer: Anyone in need of an under 18 season ticket, feel free to contact me with an offer to swap your spare adult season ticket! :lou_lol:

How much are you selling for? I’ll have it then blag it.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

How much are you selling for? I’ll have it then blag it.

18 years not stone bazza :lou_wink:

7 Likes

I ought to be last in line. I never go to game unless I happen to be in Same City, cos I am v.Lazy. I ain’t been SMS for prob 5 yrs. I ain’t been at all this season, not one game. Only game I went to last yr was Villa away.

But bro of mine is Heineken hospitality bro, and he reckons he can get me in on their Club Wembley gig, so I am pretty confident of taking ticket from the mouth of a starving Proper Fan rip.

9 Likes

Ummm … the shift in priority to Home Games is a bit of a kick in the bollix. Only managed 1 home but 4 aways :slight_frown:

Ballbags.

4 Likes

Just had a talk with a mate, talking about club Wembley, is that a viable option?