Wembley Ticket Thread

I think Club Wembley is already sold, cos it’s like a wembley season tickets. The bros that hold tickets, if they don’t want to go to particular game, they can resell that seat through club wembley, but I ain’t sure if general public can buy through that…

Then there is the black market, and them dodgy ticket sites. Think ur talking i.e. £500 a seat tho.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Just had a talk with a mate, talking about club Wembley, is that a viable option?

Pray for a Hull miracle tonight and then sit back and watch all the Hospitality bros scramble to find anyone at all to fill their pricey seats, after their dream final of Utd v Scousers is wrecked.

9 Likes

On other hand, if ur gonna take a risk on the Black Market, it might be as well to do it right now, cos once Man Utd confirm that they will be losing to us in the final, prices will go Up.

3 Likes

Either way I’ll be there whether for the day, night at mates who live in London or back in Southampton, I know one thing, there will be a demand for tickets never seen before.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Either way I’ll be there whether for the day, night at mates who live in London or back in Southampton, I know one thing, there will be a demand for tickets never seen before from me.

Corrected

1 Like

£1750 for membership (got offerred this by email today, also not sure what you actually get for that) and then i guess you have to go from there - I checked when trying to find out about hospitality

From the Club Wembley site :-

Treat yourself to that special event…

Event specific hospitality packages are available to purchase for selected events in the Stadium calendar. Once the priority member booking period has closed, any remaining packages can be purchased by non-members on a first come first served basis.

Use the links below to register your interest in event specific hospitality. Please note, England games, The FA Cup, The FA Community Shield, the Capital One Cup Final and the Ladbrokes Challenge Cup Final form part of Club Wembley membership and are not available to purchase as a one-off. Find out more about membership here.

Pick the right season to get a season ticket again. Cup final and European tour in one go!

Also I am more an away than home fan, but the clubs priority is home fans and probably quite rightly so!

1 Like

Win 1 1976 lost next 3

Win 1 (2010) lose next 3

Doesn’t anyone remember ZDS? & Not counting Charity Shield that’s not proper

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ve watched pretty much every home and away game this season - admittedly not in the actual stadiums, but just because I can’t physically get to most games mean I’m less of a fan than someone who does? I’m a member but don’t have enough games this year to get a ticket. Bugger :lou_sad:

Anyway should be able to wangle corporate hostility if I can’t get a ticket

3 Likes

Originally posted by @cobham-saint

corporate hostility

Like!

Corps is the last bastian of terrace warfare. It’s where the tribal leaders, puffed up with entitlement and free bar, draw their battle lines. It starts with a bit of needle and bantz, and before you know it fat, red-faced men in ill-fitting suits are windmilling in the concourses, canapes flying through the air, over-dressed women of a certain age crying, 'Leave ‘im, Hubert, it’s not worth it!’ It’s fucking carnage, in the corps. Like something from the 80s.

8 Likes

So see you in the platinum members section at half time to stir up a bit of a battle with the plastic mancs (assuming they win) then Bear?

Asking their ladies where the ATM action is should kick it off nicely…

5 Likes

yes m8, r u gonna be tooled up? would recommend, them surrey mancs ain’t gonna be happy

1 Like

u r the only tool I need my ursine friend.

:lou_wink:

4 Likes

I literally could not be further away from being elligible for cup final tickets! :cry:

If any of you guys qualify for the 8 tickets and only happen to know 5 peeps then me and the old man will happily take the other two off of you!

Let me know please (he says in hope rather than any sort of expectation!).

I have a mate who knows a fellow who’s job is to get and sell tickets, he has just messaged me and asked me if he wanted to know if he could get some? I of course said yes but don’t know if he will or can or not, his job is to make (and he does vast amounts of money from ticket sales) money after all. I will keep you informed.

5 Likes

Seems to be a bunch of sites offering tickets at about UK300 a pop, anyone have any experience of buying over sites like footballticketnet or the like?

I would kind of like to have a ticket before i sort a flight.

Someone on the dark side was saying the Club Wembly tickets are being sold at £370 a pop

Most ticket sites look like they are offering tickets all over the ground which is why it makes me cautious, Also, United end tickets are being offered at a cheaper price than at the Saints end,