West Ham drinks

Wow. If you’re playing it down this much, that must mean you really didn’t get on… Shit! What happened? Any beer spilt?! Fisticuffs??

1 Like

KRG clearly slapped Chertsey round the face.

KRG hasn’t been on here since, which is a bit suspicious…

Originally posted by @Bucks

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Intiniki, come to West Brom at Southampton on 16 January! Good excuse for you to visit the city you love! And it would be cool to finally meet… Plus, the game will be a spectacle if you’ve not been to one before. The songs are funny even if you find the footie boring!

Entirely this. Come on Intiniki :clap:

Aw thanks guys. But I doubt I will make it down to Southampton then. Will just be back from holidays. I will meet up for a drink sometime but still not really up for football as the noise and singing I hear on TV winds me up no end. Pap will tell you that meeting me when grumpy is not great. He may even suggest I am all the time.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Intiniki

Originally posted by @Bucks

Intiniki, come to West Brom at Southampton on 16 January! Good excuse for you to visit the city you love! And it would be cool to finally meet… Plus, the game will be a spectacle if you’ve not been to one before. The songs are funny even if you find the footie boring!

Entirely this. Come on Intiniki :clap:

Aw thanks guys. But I doubt I will make it down to Southampton then. Will just be back from holidays. I will meet up for a drink sometime but still not really up for football as the noise and singing I hear on TV winds me up no end. Pap will tell you that meeting me when grumpy is not great. He may even suggest I am all the time.

He actually speaks quite highly of you.

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

:lou_lol:

Aw, Intiniki - does that mean you don’t like my favourite ever song? The one that is sang to the opposition along to clapping that goes:

You’re fucking shit…

You’re fucking shit…

You’re fucking shit, you’re fucking shit

You’re fucking shit.

I love that song! I’m not sure if it’s the melody or the words that appeal to me, but it’s got something special about it…

So, how about Arsenal at the Emirates on 2nd Feb? Pap you going to that? I prob won’t be but will be up for drinks…

Yep that may be one of those songs.

When I moved to Southampton aged 5, we lived at Silverdale Court opposite the Dell. My year there may have scared me for life and I now cannot stand the noise of matches. Or I may have some sensory issues.

Originally posted by @Intiniki

Aw, Intiniki - does that mean you don’t like my favourite ever song? The one that is sang to the opposition along to clapping that goes:

You’re fucking shit…

You’re fucking shit…

You’re fucking shit, you’re fucking shit

You’re fucking shit.

I love that song! I’m not sure if it’s the melody or the words that appeal to me, but it’s got something special about it…

So, how about Arsenal at the Emirates on 2nd Feb? Pap you going to that? I prob won’t be but will be up for drinks…

Yep that may be one of those songs.

When I moved to Southampton aged 5, we lived at Silverdale Court opposite the Dell. My year there may have scared me for life and I now cannot stand the noise of matches. Or I may have some sensory issues.

Blimey. If you can’t hear the moronic charm of that song, maybe you’re not curable…

Or maybe it’s just because the tune is missing! That must be what it is! :lou_wink_2: