What is everyone doing for Christmas?

Heading down to Southampton later today. Probably clean parents house, help do any prep. Plan to take their dog for a walk tomorrow and likely help with cooking. Eat, drink maybe some board games. Head back to London on boxing day. Off to see a play on 27th. Work for 3 days then head of to Mauritius on NYE!

3 Likes

Have the inlaws staying , they landed

Tuesday then tomorrow them and my mum and wifes uncle for full on Christmas day

I’m a little fluid in what I’m doing, but mostly, it’s going down like this.

I’ve already been out to get the final bits and pieces of Christmas shopping. ms pap has to go out again, and we’ll spend tomorrow eating, watching a bit of telly and playing board games in the evening. Trivial Pursuit has been demanded by Juvy #2, and she wants the real multi-coloured pie shit, not the dumbed down express version we got a couple of Christmases ago.

I shall be insisting we play the Jackbox Party Games on PS4. If you haven’t got these already, they come highly recommended in this house. People use their phones as controllers. Think Buzz from the PS2 era, except more fun and requiring a load less hassle. Jackbox Party Pack2 has got a brilliant Cards Against Humanity clone where you provide your own answers. My kids are sick little fuckers :lou_lol:

I don’t know where they get it from.

Flying visit to Southampton on Boxing Day night to see family and hand my season ticket over to my pal Ems so she can go to the Tottenham game.

Driving back to Liverpool on the 27th, in work from 28th-30th, then driving down to Southampton for NYE, West Brom and post match partying.

Planning on going to South Western on New Years Day to chill with GB for a couple of hours. Have bought huge “style crampers” for the occasion.

Back in work on the 3rd January, which should hopefully coincide with me getting my new dev laptop. Christmas will really come late for me in terms of pressies.

4 Likes

Off to friends for Christmas dinner and when the kids experience (they’ve got 4 of the little buggers) starts to wear thin, it’s back home for lots of drinkees with the best company in the world … lil’ ol’ me. :lou_lol:

For the rest of the holiday no plans, just going to wing it … but it will all be ‘mucho recreational’ themed for sure :lou_wink:

1 Like

Having a look at Jackbox 3 right now you’ve said that.

Jeez Pap… did Tramps write that for you :lou_lol:

Didn’t know it was out.

Yes but just bought the Jackbox 2 for £7.99, 3 is £21.99 on PS Store, I am only buying it for one tantrum so £7.99 will suffice.

1 Like

Just about to open booze. Gonna get smashed and play Guitar Hero (sound advice, Pap) with brother in law while everyone else fucks off to Christingle later.

12 for lunch tomorrow. Waitrose are supplying it. Can’t be fucked prepping for that many - gets in the way of boozing.

3 Likes

Ah Christmas & kids.

We go out for a lovely walk. Fields & Copies. Little one chases sheep then horses come over.

Daughter feeds horse as usual. Little one decides to ram his hand down horses throat.

Chomp.

No serious damage but a huge shock. Skin torn more than anything hospital trip avoided by a nanometer.

Tears & shock & shows the best laid plans can vanish in a moment…

Lucky that mate, they can do some damage, hope the litt’lun is ok.

8 Likes

Like the stockpile in the background, but what will you be drinking tomorrow?

2 Likes

Neat regret with a shot of FML by the looks of it :lou_wink_2:

Fear not. There’s more in the shed :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

That moretti is really popular this year, I find it a bit too heavy, a couple will do and then I have to go on the peroni or range rider.

Light for me! A couple of these then onto the Hobgoblin.

1 Like

I would love to like drinks like that but simply can’t take to them, white wine, cider and light lager like peroni, sol and corona is my limit oh and Champagne.

Just add meat:

5 Likes

Looks lovely that mate, nice one, add family fights, too much booze and passing out and a random sick pile in the house found 2 weeks later and eh voila!

4 Likes