"What shall we do about Jack's Schitt?"

Full. Of. Shit. #Fact.

1 Like

Mauricio Pochettino?

Jack

As I’ve asked elsewhere on this forum - who is going to be our next manager. Do you or your contact really have any idea?

I get the feeling from your posts that the Board doesn’t really know and are jumping from one candidate to another - or are they scalping the bookies to make a bit more £££

Jack…

ITK posting guide

Is your ‘friend’ actually contracted to the club? Y/N

If No - then your spider sense should suggest he will knows fuck all - Contact is FOS (Full of Shit)

IF Yes - does he work in the HR, Legal departments or is a director directly involved in manager contract negotiations? Y/N?

If NO - contact is FOS

If Yes - Contact is FOS as they would be breach of their own contracts to disclose such club businesswith Public

Is your contact employed by the club in PR capacity? Y/N

N - Contact is FOS

Y- its possible that the club might use a PR company to test the water on certian things… but to one isoltaed fan, on (lets be honest) not the largets fan outlet/forum… very odd selection - suggests they are FOS.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but typically, as we have seen, official leaks will not come via club staff… your contact has proven he knows fuck all and most likely pulling your chain - a bit embarrassing,but it will pass.

Take care

Gay

I understand the frustration here, but Jacks info seems to have been pretty much on the nail. Yes going ahead with the MP story before the ink was dry was a mistake but at that point if they thought they had their man, jobs a goddun. He also said that Puel is back up if anything goes wrong with MP so if that happens the info has been correct. All I would say now is that if they take note of fans being underwhelmed by Puel or him getting arsey about being runner up perhaps that could all change. Anyway, thanks for posting Jack. As you have said all along you have just passed on info in good faith. Long may that continue and long may people make up their own minds about what is posted.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

I understand the frustration here, but Jacks info seems to have been pretty much on the nail. Yes going ahead with the MP story before the ink was dry was a mistake but at that point if they thought they had their man, jobs a goddun. He also said that Puel is back up if anything goes wrong with MP so if that happens the info has been correct. All I would say now is that if they take note of fans being underwhelmed by Puel or him getting arsey about being runner up perhaps that could all change. Anyway, thanks for posting Jack. As you have said all along you have just passed on info in good faith. Long may that continue and long may people make up their own minds about what is posted.

AGREED :laughing:…i will still champion FDB…but id the club goes with Puel,Silva,Garcia or even Blanc…COYS :laughing:

1 Like

Bolloxs. It’s the sort of stuff anyone could cobble together with the information circulating. he’s full of shit and has been since the start.

No it is not. Or, more accurately, there were a lot of things he said that were not known to be true when he said them, but they turned out to be true. One would have had to make a lot of lucky guesses. Of course, he could be making up the back story to hide his completely different source of not completely reliable inside information but his posts were not something that just anyone could have thrown together.

Also, are you saying that he is lying about his father’s illness?

7 Likes

I’m seriously undecided about Flahute, I never really paid much attention to his VFTT persona over there so I don’t know whether he has serious anger issues or is being decidely and angrily contrary just for the sake of it!!

I know Pap wanted trolls maybe he found one!!

Originally posted by @Redslo

Also, are you saying that he is lying about his father’s illness?

I’m not in the Jack is lying camp, but why does a family crisis story seem to make anything more or less credible/defendable?

Tbf this is in line with his TSW postings

basically if he doesn’t agree with you, you’re a cunt.

There is a distinct lack of love on this site at the moment.

Would anyone like a cuddle?

2 Likes

Mostly. I don’t suffer fools and call it as I see it.

Jack is full of shit. Why he decided to troll everyone with his make believe ramblings I’m sure he’ll reveal in due course.

Of course, I’d love to be wrong and everything he posts is true and pure and he slamdunks and world exclusive, but, of course, he won’t.

What the actual fuck has that got do do with anything?

I wish his father well, as I would any person and hope Jack saviours the days he has with him.

That doesn’t alter, one iota, my view that he’s full of shite about the new manager but, as I’ve said before, it would be great if it all turn out to be true and he landed a world exclusive.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @cobham-saint

Jack

As I’ve asked elsewhere on this forum - who is going to be our next manager. Do you or your contact really have any idea?

I get the feeling from your posts that the Board doesn’t really know and are jumping from one candidate to another

From everything I’ve been told, the usual process of replacing the previous manager was running like clockwork. As soon as Koeman went back on his word after verbally agreeing the new contract – the process kicked in, and all the managers who were already on our succession watch list were discussed in detail, and then spoken with, via various means to sound out their level of interest. We then progressed to interviews, and identified Rudi Garcia as our preferred candidate.

Unfortunately that did not work out, so we went back to our shortlist, and discussed further before another round of talks with some of our selected candidates. All was still going on course according to the plan, when Manuel Pellegrini’s agent made contact, and made it known that his client would be very keen on the job. This caused the whole process to come to a stop, as when a manager of his calibre and reputation puts himself forward, you’d be foolish not to listen to what he has to say.

He was not on our original list, as doesn’t have a recent record of playing the “Southampton Way” or fit the mould of young and upcoming manager – but after initial talks, he impressed us sufficiently that he changed the minds of some on the Board who were previously against the idea, and a contract was offered. That is the point where my source’s info stops, and what happened next is open to interpretation. He rejected our offer, and we were not prepared to negotiate and went back to the initial plans of Puel as back up, or, we were simply not convinced during contract talks that he would would work out, and withdrew the offer. Our Club would be most unlikely to admit publicly this was the case, as most fans seemed to be very much in MP’s favour, so out comes a story in the ‘friendly press’ that he was considered and passed over.

My source says that during this time, further applications have since come in, but thinks it unlikely the Board will deviate again from the plan, and still expects that we’ll now go for Puel, who was already said to be the next choice after Garcia did not work out, Pereira had been discounted, and MP threw his hat into the ring.

So no, I do not believe at all that the Board were indecisive or did not know what they were doing. Just that Pellegrini announced his interest, and they felt that avenue worth exploring, as he is a class act. Naturally that has delayed the process of an appointment, but given our previously declared timescale, a decision will now be very close.

4 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

There is a distinct lack of love on this site at the moment.

Would anyone like a cuddle?

Dad

The cuddle is fine…stop squeezing soooooooo hard and if you ever put your tongue in my ear :astonished:

again :scream: I am telling mum :lou_facepalm_2:

Fellow posters be warned :laughing:

2 Likes

Can anyone who actually knows tell me whether there was any evidence to suggest Koeman and Sammy Lee had fallen out, before Jack posted this snippet? Perhaps with dated proof?

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Jack…

ITK posting guide

[snip]

Nice work on the guide mate, but it is not as black and white as you paint. I cannot explain why without strongly hinting at their role at the Club, or where their own information comes from. Despite my feelings of disappointment and being let down after they were so expressly confident that MP was a sure thing and I staked my credibility on it – I will not expose them in that way. They were afterall, giving me their honest and informed opinion. Not their fault that something happened to change what they had been led to believe.

Originally posted by Gay Abandon

your contact has proven he knows fuck all and most likely pulling your chain - a bit embarrassing,but it will pass.

On that, I have to strongly disagree with you.

The whole of my original exposure of the Koeman situation, was backed up by Adam Blackmore [a respected and knowledgeable source himself] as “pretty much nails it, and is in line with all I have heard and know”.

Duncan Holley backed up the Matty Targett incident as being factual.

Numerous other snippets from that initial exchange have been verified by other sources.

In our communications since then – I was told [and I stated] Wanyama was going to Spurs, and would not be at the Club very much longer. True.

I was told two new contracts would soon be announced. The very next day – Steven Davis signs one. True. [The other is now done, and awaiting announcement].

Many other things [don’t have time to go back through and list them all, but anyone can read back through and see for themselves] that I mentioned before they were known, have since been confirmed elsewhere.

Koeman himself even confirmed in his own words what my source said about him not being allowed to see out the last year of his contract, which was his preference, rather than going to Everton.

I could go on, but as I say – time. But many things I have shared before anyone else, have been true.

So, far from “proving my source knows fuck all” – they have proven to know much – and one thing [a big one I grant you] has seemingly not happened as suggested, due to the slant the Club have played out in the media.

To be fair to Flahute mate – he has done nothing more than exactly what I requested. I asked for everyone’s honest thoughts, so as I know where I stand. He was good enough to offer his unvarnished opinion, and whilst I may not like what that opinion is – I respect his right to it, and I thank him for sharing it.

2 Likes

The point is, that [not here, but on twitter] I have been accused of going on some insanely vast reading spree spanning posts of all saints related sources of info from Christmas until now, and cobbling together every so called “ITK” snippet I could find into one narrative. When all regular members here know, that up until my dad was suddenly rushed back into hospital, I was quite involved in a number of topics here, before letting you know of my dad’s situation, and disappearing for a month to look after him. People who know me, know that between my hectic work schedule, then rushing off to hospital to be with my dad, and caring for him at his home once he was out – there is simply no way that I could have had the time [or would have had the desire under the circumstances when I thought he was going to die] to do so. My dad’s illness has been well know here since long before we ever had any inkling Koeman would be offski.

Quite a few here also know that since I arrived here in February, Sotonians is the only saints related place on the net that I ever visit.

3 Likes